Friday, August 22, 2008

Forecast and Faery Finder for 08-23-08

082308
For my new soap making venture I need a small double boiler, preferably enameled. Well, no one in Wartmart even knew what one was and the only one I could find in Target was a huge one for an enormous price. As George so aptly put it - I bet you are the only person in this store that actually knows what a double boiler is. If worse comes to worse, and I think it is already there, I know how to make one out of two cheap pots.
Anyway, look for home made soaps to surface for sale in some venues as soon as I get the process down pat.
My problem with regular soaps is either I am dry as a bone or feel like I have a fur coat on, or both after using them. So I can use only pure glycerin soap on my skin. Not even the finely milled French soap can touch my skin. However, Costco stopped carrying the sets every holiday many years back. I used to give them to all my service people and the first year they stopped carrying them….everyone wanted to know where the soaps were! They were super popular. No one except one source makes any ritual pure glycerin soaps, they all use a straight soap base. My only source makes only Dragon’s Blood soaps. Well, at night you really don’t want the energy of Dragon’s Blood keeping you awake! So I have decided to make my own. I’ve been blending essential oils for ages and even got my certificate in aromatherapy. I might as well but it to use.
Now if I were to really get truthful here, I would have to admit that a lot of my new venture occurred because I have found the best soap molds. I have a celtic knot mold and a goddess mold right now.
As a peace offering to Napoleon, I bought him a play rabbit at Albertson’s last night. They are closing down mainly because a huge super Target moved across the street. I prefer Albertson’s. Anyway, it isn’t real rabbit fur but it looks like a rabbit. That went over like a lead balloon and it now decorates the dashboard of my card. You can’t fool a Napoleon or even a Lady Jane.
Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Moon: gratification. Take a really good look at your lifestyle. Is it damaging to you and everyone around you? Are you moody and constantly changing your mind and opinions. No wonder everyone is confused! Are you really repressing feelings of resentment, anger or guilt? It’s time to confront these feeling and discuss them openly with others, listen and learning from their opinions. This will bring insight into how others perceive you and the universe around you. It will be a very valuable talent.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the fourth quarter of the moon is at 7:49 PM EDT in Gemini. Is it a psychic revelation or just your mouth running faster than your brain. Either way, it can be an embarrassing couple of days when you “accidentally” say what you really mean. Think before engaging your mouth! Add to that aspect another one offering some lovely emotional tensions at social events and you might just play it safe and spend the weekend at home. Believe me when I tell the third aspect makes psychic revelation more embarrassing than emotional ones! And now I shall shut my mouth! It is an annoying day, again. This has not been the best week of aspects! The early morning may have psychic dreams turning into nightmares but you need to confront your fears. The afternoon shows people stubbornly holding on to old ways when progress would benefit so many. Late night brings energy, your mind working a mile a minute and the desire to jump up make those last minute décor changes. The problem is: you need your sleep!

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are block to beauty today. You will be dissatisfied with anything you do and when you finally get the energy and ideas, it is too late to implement them.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Caterwaul. “Express those pent-up feelings. Cry, scream, or sing as loud as you can.”
Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Sylvanius. Sylvanius holds the mask of truth. He serves to remind us that sometimes we have to play a part to discover our true selves. Ever go to a costume ball? You spend ages picking just the right costume and when you come home, you have discovered that maybe being that person or creature isn’t as much fun as your thought. You are suddenly very in touch with yourself.
Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the element is wood. The Ox finds conflict today.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My difficulties, disappointments or apparent defeat are only signs indicating that my success is near. I use them to move forward and develop all my qualities. My final success will be even greater than I imagined.” - Annie Marquier

No comments: