Monday, July 6, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finde for 07-07-09

07-07-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
We took the 4th of July weekend off, But we are back until Wednesday doing readings. Then Surgery and I will be back on Saturday or Monday depending on how I am feeling.
Please remember, the only place you can get a phone reading is on www.Keen.com/Druidlady. I do not do phone readings anywhere else including my shop! Yes, it says schedule a reading. That way I can get ready for the reading and give you best possible service. Please state what kind of reading you asking for so I can be ready and we don’t waste any time and your money getting to what you need to know.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Black and the incense is Cinnamon.

Today the Japanese Festival of Tanabata, reuniting lovers.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse is at 5:21 AM EDT, 15Capricorn24. For the rest of the week, energies are very high in financial sector bringing an end to that sinking feeling and boosting your spirits. Use this time to -as they say - make hay while sun shines. That means get to work. In the very early morning, elders and authorities are cranky so don’t be late to work today. It is definitely the morning to take care of details. The good news is if you work hard like a busy little bee, by afternoon, you will get your reward and it will be a good one if that is what you have sown. Karma is in play today. Today is a good day for fishing.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say today is the time to honor your true feelings. You have the right to your feelings just everyone else does. If things make you uncomfortable, don’t smile to keep the peace. Get out of there. You aren’t helping yourself or anyone else by remaining in that situation. Take moment to monitor how you feel in situations and then start gravitating to the ones that make you feel comfortable and at ease. Remember, readings using this deck and Fae energy are available on Keen.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is the Cat that Got the Cream. “Spoil yourself. You deserve it!” Hey, have you ever seen a working cat?

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Unity. Unity is the first of the Singer Fae who are all energy. Unity reminds us that all things are connected and all people are connected. All people are connected to all things. That’s how the Secret was supposed to work. Let me try to explain. Think of a huge spider web as the universe. No matter where in the web you are, you are connected to all the other parts. Energy is energy. If you tug on a link to negative energy, negative energy flows to you. It is the same with positive energy. If you are focusing on job energy, you have to make certain Unity knows you want a job and don’t want to be rid of jobs. So you visualize having a job, not getting a job or getting out of the current one. I had a client that was focusing on getting a job and she just kept getting jobs. Unfortunately, none of them were available when she would show up for work. You have to admit, that’s strange. It took a while to figure out what was going wrong. If you are constantly complaining about people, expect people to complain about you. If you are a very negative person, negative energy will flow into you and the result is often a physical ailment. Your body is geared to growth and repair. When it gets hit with negative energy, it can’t do those things. So remember, we and everything are connected. Don’t stay in negative relationships and places. They will take a toll.
Make a personal spot that is stress free where you can retreat from the world and connect with the positive aspects of Unity. Your astrological chart and positions can tell you the proper colors, items and focus for your spot! You don’t even need a full chart with time of birth, just the date. It is the heavy planets that anchor us and they don’t move that fast. They provide the node for our serenity. The faster planets tell us via aspects which are the best heavy planets to accent.
I have always liked the Eastern tradition of mini-altars that allow you to tap into the serenity energy of a full room by focusing on them. I even have a mini-water fountain! You pump it up by hand. So, get to know Unity. It is your friend.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is Water. The Sheep finds conflict today but the Ox and Tiger have ease. This is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, writing, gambling, construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now choose to communicate freely and openly everything that needs to be said. I free my mind from all limiting thoughts and I am now at peace with myself and with others. I no longer worry about what other people think. I know that I am loved and totally supported by the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Remember yesterday when I told you I found Boogaboo (It wasn't Fiona after all) in the kitchen with Napoleon and Josephina. Well, the Microwits had escaped confinement when I got home from the shop. I was in the bathroom and I hear a horrible crash in house. In runs Boogaboo at full speed, slides to a stop on the bathroom rug, plops down and looks up with the most innocent look you have ever see. “Who me? It must have been another cat.” Unfortunately for Boogaboo, he was the only awake hair ball in the house. Napoleon and Josephina have taught him well, too well.
We got another drenching Monsoon on Sunday evening right after I put the bird food out and got everything transplanted. The birds didn't care. They were out there chomping down bird seed on the parking lot in the rain.
We finally got into the watermelon and I ate way too much of it. Holidays turn into tummy aches for me. I don’t know if I am actually losing weight, but my rings are falling off. There is nothing like shuffling the Tarot Cards and your ring goes flying off. Unfortunately, I haven’t lost enough for it to fit on another finger. I hate to remove my fire agate because they are so good at giving you energy if you charge them in some sunlight once a week. Perhaps switching to the sunstone necklace will work as well. I’ll let you know.

No comments: