Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-02-09

07-02-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Purple and the incense is Jasmine.

While at the doctor’s I encountered a blooming Plumeria that was shedding flowers all over the place. I picked up a handful and inhaled and was transported back to Hawaii.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Five of Pentacles: adversity. This card can make you feel really hopeless today. Financial loss is not your fault or anyone else’s. It just happened. That’s why they call it a Depression. Don’t mourn the thing that have been taken from you. You are actually moving toward you goals more quickly now that this has happened. This whole thing is teaching us to make more informed decisions.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, it is a good day for planting and fishing and there won’t be another planting day until Saturday the 11th. We have a couple of Venus aspects that last a week. No aspect to Venus is ever really bad. Mixing business and pleasure is not advised. Great and open emotional communications occur.
The morning hours should be filled with detail work and you find instant rewards from it. However, come night, lies, secrets and intrigues can cause some real temper tantrums. Keep the truth on the table.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is a day to work on your visualizations. Decide what you want, reduce it to the smallest denominator and write out your visualization.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Catastrophe. “What a mess! Get that problem sorted out today before it escalates.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Unity. This Singer reminds that we are all interconnected and we are all one. What we do to another, we do to ourselves.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Earth. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Rabbit (me!) has ease. Today is an auspicious day for writing, gambling, construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “It is now time for me to enjoy healthy, creative and supportive relationships based on unconditional love, respect and freedom. This is a time of divine fulfillment.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

A visit to the doctor took everything out of me, at least I think he got all my blood. Geez…not only did I get the dreaded and terribly painful finger stick -HEY! It really hurts me!!! - but vial after vial of the good stuff out of my arm. Then there was Costco and too much walking. Driving through the horrible pouring rain and wind and I then needed a nap….a real nap.
Now I am up and somewhat conscious. Last night the little black Microwit girl finally gave up her name. She is Fiona. So we have Fiona and Flame: the girls, and Bluemantoo and Boogaboo: the boys. And I know I have said this before but I really mean it UNIVERSE: NO MORE KITTENS. I am getting to old for this and if my sugar test was indication, I’m not living long enough to keep them safe their whole little lives.
Remember, if you want to keep up with the semi-real time adventures of me and the cats I am Tarotlady on Facebook and Twitter. You can even join my Farmtown community, (lil) Blue Cove, Greenies and a host of other fun games.

No comments: