Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-2309

07-23-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely and have a second surgery.

.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is yellow and the incense is lilac. Today you will find a spell for good fortune in the almanac using a red cloth and fortune cookies….munch, munch…I wonder if there is one just using a red cloth?

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Sun: organization. You are going to have to reorganize your goals today. Dump the negativity and set your sights on your goal. Look at what you do the best and you will suddenly see untapped resources. Take that creative energy and move ahead. Be patient and do not hesitate to tap into your dreams.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Virgo at 11:23 PM EDT. For the next week there is aggravation with change as it seems to hit us personally in the worst way. The psychic channels bring messages but they may not be what we want to hear. The morning is a lovely social time but come afternoon we have major oppositions so hiding is the best strategy. Expect emotional times with money, romance and even old injuries to resurface. Then everyone thinks you are just too sensitive…..sure…….

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to family harmony today…big ones.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cataholic. “Curb your excesses. Everything in moderation.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of Healing. You may really need him this afternoon so when all is hurting listen to nature for the sound of his flute and follow him to a place of relaxation and calm.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is Earth. The Boar finds conflict today but the Horse has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing and births but NOT for construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Patience and serenity are now filling my mind and my heart. I trust the Divine Wisdom which is at the source of everything. I stay calm and peaceful. I love, respect and accept everyone and everything around me as an expression of the perfection of the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

The doctor who told me not to bend over does not have cats. Between George lovingly giving them breakfast and me crawling out of the bed, they destroyed the bathroom. Pieces of things are everywhere and I have no idea what they belong to. Napoleon is hiding behind my magic box refusing to come out. Microwits are flying everywhere. I am hiding, too.
My stitches have moved from pricking me to burning today. I don’t know if having them out will be an improvement.

No comments: