Thursday, July 30, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-31-09

07-31-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal…move to Hawaii and say the H with it!
Doctor’s appointment today.



According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is rose.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Wands: affiliation. Seek the help of an intuitive.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for the next couple of days communications will be messed up and there is a pervading sense of being upset about something but you just can’t pin down what is bothering you. This is an excellent morning to promote yourself and get things done. Legal matters are favorable. However, by evening, being a lone is a really good idea. I wouldn’t watch the news as it is going to just upset you. Venus enters Cancer at 9:28 PM EDT.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say your inner child requires comforting today. Mine likes hot fudge sundaes.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Angel Cat. “Know that you are loved and protected.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for G. Hobyah who happens to be a hobgobblin. Got a fear? He’s got the magnifying glass. He can turn a tiny worry into paralyzing fear. Of course, if you turn the light on him, he turns out to be very tiny, just like your fears.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is Fire. The Sheep finds conflict today but the Ox an Tiger have ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of any concern about the future or regret about the past. I live every moment in the here and now. My mind opens up t5o a wonderful flow of creativity and every second of my life becomes new and exciting. This way I find joy, peace and freedom.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I have slept all day the 30th without any pain pills. I guess I needed it. I have eaten one boiled egg and tried to relax since I arose. For some reason, I am exhausted. The cats have been very good and made no attempt to disturb me so I allowed Fiona and Boogaboo to have some in the bedroom time. Before I do that again, whack me up side the head. They had to figure how the magic of the lamp worked and finally got thrown out for knocking it over the umpteenth time. Cats refuse to leave magic as magic.

No comments: