Saturday, July 11, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 071909

07-19-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely.
I didn’t think I would make it this far as my eye is closing rapidly from yesterday’s examine and the pain is increasing. After I get this posted, I am turning everything off and napping for a while. Have a great week!

Please remember, the only place you can get a phone reading is on www/Keen.Com/Druidlady. I do not do phone readings anywhere else including my shop! Yes, it says schedule a reading. That way I can get ready for the reading and give you best possible service. Please state what kind of reading you asking for so I can be ready and we don’t waste any time and your money.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is amber and the incense is juniper.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Page of Swords: decomposition. Do not return to past ways. Regain your soul’s path and more forward.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the moon enters Cancer at 11:51 PM EDT. Our focus shifts to home and family. We may start the afternoon off really upset over the things we put off doing that are not snapping at us but things get better. Old wounds finally heal and financial information is uplifting. Romance is in the air. The psychic vibes are strong. But, an emotional declaration may have you wondering just where your head really was. Pay attention!

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say to awaken your true self.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Catharsis. “Enjoy the freedom that comes with release.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faun. He brings natural wisdom and natural magic. Call upon him and if you are lucky, he will respond. Enjoy a walk in the woods or the part and reconnect with the purity of your soul.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the Element is wood. The Sheep finds conflict today. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Despite darkness and difficulties, I continue on my path with strength and courage. I persevere. Obstacles vanish one after the other and my most deep-felt wishes are now fulfilled.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Sorry, because I have to do these in advance while I await my surgery and healing period, there will be no commentaries.

I am now out of here for the week of surgery and hopefully recovery. I say that because with any cancer, you don’t know until they get in there.

No comments: