Friday, July 10, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-12-09

07-12-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely.

Please remember, the only place you can get a phone reading is on www/Keen.Com/Druidlady. I do not do phone readings anywhere else including my shop! Yes, it says schedule a reading. That way I can get ready for the reading and give you best possible service. Please state what kind of reading you asking for so I can be ready and we don’t waste any time and your money.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color isGold and the incense is Hyacinth.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Tower; attention. Inner conflict is growing and the two halves of your personality are separating even more. Figure out why this happening. False convictions are leading you apart and astray. Examine each little block and you will overcome them.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the morning has you a little depressed because you just can’t do what you want to do. Then you hear some wonderful news around lunch time and the afternoon has you feeling really good about yourself. This evening you really will reap what you sow so make certain you have taken care of details.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is time to move forward fearlessly.

Today’s Cat Comfort Cat Lover. “Contact your loved ones today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Dark Lady, High Priestess of all Mysteries. The Dark Moon is her time. She comes to us through profound ritual or the darkest night of the soul. She comforts and nourishes our soul. She helps us through death and endless endings. She teaches surrender and the ecstasy of release. She brings spiritual awakening.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is earth. The Rat fins conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, writing, gambling and construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “In order to create abundance and to fulfill my Soul’s deepest desires, I now let go of any hostility, criticism, resentment, or irritation toward myself and others. I choose to fill every moment of my life with joy, detachment, humour and love. I celebrate my life.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Sorry, because I have to do these in advance while I await my surgery and healing period, there will be no commentaries.

No comments: