Sunday, July 19, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-20-09

07-20-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

I am temporarily offline and out of shop recovering from surgery. I have at least another week or two during which I am not supposed to bend over or move much. Oh, Joy…..joy….joy.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is ivory and the incense is narcissus.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Ace of Swords: respiration. Your mind is active today and prone to wandering. Get it on track and your razor sharp focus can be used for good…..or evil…choose wisely.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for the next couple of days communications are ego centric and it’s brag, brag, brag. Don’t ask anyone about anything unless you want your ear talked off. Tomorrow is the New Moon.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say you do not want to work today. If nothing else, take frequent mental vacations or health breaks today.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Sun Cat. “Feel your own sunshine radiating within.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for a Collective of Pixies. These little fellows just want to jump around, dance and sing and all on a Monday. Do not swat them! Your chances of actually making contact are nil and then you have a ticked off Pixie who is holding a bag of Pixie Dust and that stuff causes a nasty rash. It also has a mouthful of really sharp teeth…two rows in fact. So just take a break and enjoy their celebration.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is fire. The Monkey finds conflict today but the dog and boar have ease. Today is an auspicious day for hair cuts, medical procedures, writing and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I trust the qualities God has given me. I let go of all my doubts and hesitations. I choose to play the game of life with all my heart. The Universe responds by bringing joy, prosperity and light to me and those around me.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

All the cats have been wonderful. Napoleon lost it on Saturday and had to be allowed into the bedroom with me. He was getting way to depressed being separated from me and was threatening to lay down and die by door. He has been a perfect gentleman, knocked nothing over and lets me have my own space, but he watches over me and comes down for his after my dinner share.
Just before the disaster, I had lost 2 pounds. George has dedicated himself to putting it and more back on me. I admit there are some days I can’t eat and have no appetite, like for 4 after the first surgery attempt and three after the actual surgery. But I do get hungry and eat.
I guess I should tell you how it went…all the way to the bone. Fortunately the cancer didn’t go all the way to the bone but the tissue removal to insure a clean margin did. It was a huge hole when he finished and no one believed he could close it. I mean, he got a standing ovation when he finished. The man is an artist. He cut incisions in my scalp to release the skin so he could finally manage to pull it shut. That is why I can’t move or bend over. My skin is stretched to its breaking point. However, even with my eyebrow pulled up an inch and my hair line down a half inch, I still didn’t get a good eye lift on that side! Some days you just don’t win. What I did finally get rid of was the stress line between my eyes. That baby is almost gone and I am hoping it stays that way. Hey, I need one beanie out of this suffering. The right side of my forehead is ruined and after everyone commented on how miraculously I have so much less swelling, bruising and pain verses someone who had ¼ that amount of normal cosmetic surgery, you can imagine how the suggestion of reconstructive surgery is going over……NOOOooooo! They can’t do much to fix the scars anyway, or the misshape of my face now, and the memory of the pain is really fresh, like a second ago fresh! Anyone who willing undergoes cosmetic surgery is crazy, really, really crazy. I also have to still have cancer removed from my left eyebrow and considering they have now figured out what it looks like on the surface means nothing, it will probably be in an OR under general. By the way, gas hurts. I think my tonsils fell out during surgery. I couldn’t make a peep my throat was so sore. Go for the drip if you can. More tomorrow because as usual, I am tiring fast. I have not been able to read anything because the stretching causes moving my eyes to be painful I can’t even watch much TV not there is anything worth watching on it.

No comments: