Friday, July 24, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-25-09

07-25-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely and survive a second operation or more.



According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is blue and the incense is ivy.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Hermit: exaltation. It is time to immerse yourself in the spiritual and to question the material. What really makes you happy?

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, there is a major aspect that will last a couple of months, or more, so just keep in mind that it is working in the background. All those little karmic points, good or bad, you have building up over the years are about to bring you their reward and it is guaranteed to be a very emotional time one way or the other. It also brings what we call instant Karma and for some reason, it is only the bad kind that seems to be instant.
The morning is fraught with limitations, paperwork and too many details, but you ready to sink your teeth in them and get rid of them once and for all. This would be a great morning for spring cleaning even if it is a season late. Come afternoon things degenerate and not even a nice social event can fix it. You are just plain anxious and you don’t know why. Money matters are on your mind, old worries come back to roost and the Universe just isn’t clear any more. It seems like the evening is filled with people picking on you. Come 7:23 PM EDT, your very first Karmic Reward could arrive with as bang.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say a new location beckons. Check the budget, cost of living, crime stats and everything else before committing.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cat Goddess. “Ask for help and you will receive guidance.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Collective Pixies. Let them cheer you up this afternoon. As annoying as they can be, they are also very funny.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the Element is Metal. The Ox find conflict today but the sheep and monkey have ease. Today is an auspicious day for gambling but NOT for haircuts or construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Humility is now in my heart, opening the door to wisdom, true power and peace.
I now allow the love, peace and simplicity of my Soul to shine through.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Fiona is missing my lap by an inch, but Bluemantoo has the leap down pat. Today they learned to lay in my hand and purr: full body purr right down to the toes. I believe we can declare them totally domesticated. Every time I venture forth from the bedroom, I have a furry ankle bracelet or knee support. Flame and Boogaboo are a little late in the love department but I am sure they will catch up. Trojan Cat, their mother, has tried to take over the top of the cat log but they are fighting her for it. After all, that is the prime petting and snacking spot since I have to go past it to get back to the bedroom. They are starting to try and leap onto my dinner tray.
I think Napoleon has contracted out his spot beside me to Purrbie. Actually, he got me so hot I was fanning myself and no Purrbie is about to push me over the edge even with the air on. It is just so darned hot and it isn’t even August. Then my scalp starts sweating and the salt water goes into the stitches and I whine a lot. That burns! It is totally official, Purrbie, Napoleon and XP have moved into the bedroom with me. Just one old lady with cornrows of stitches and three old neuters, what a combo!
I know this may sound funny, but when people suggested I grow bangs I said that wasn’t possible. I have very baby fine thin red hair. Bangs are a suggestion on my forehead. Thus, I bought some. Yes, I bought some from a wig company and have no idea how this is going to work out. They are on a band as I don’t really have a hair on my head long enough to attach a comb or clip to at the moment. Nor am I certain of the color as the company I normally buy hair pieces from: Toni Brattin, doesn’t carry bangs or anything at attaches in a way I can attach them to my hair right now.
I changed shampoo last night and for one heady moment actually thought I had managed to get the antibiotic cream out of my hair. Well, this one worked better than the previous one but I still have the super gel spiked look going for me. Sheeesh…a few tribal tattoos and…
By-the-way, I have no idea why MySpace is putting the horoscope at the end of the comments but it is doing it all by itself.
As for me…I am returning to my farms on Facebook and imagine myself a retired farmer enjoying the good life, if I could just keep that darned goat in the pen I made for it.

No comments: