Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-09/10-09

07-09 and 10-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
We took the 4th of July weekend off, But we are back until Wednesday doing readings.
Please remember, the only place you can get a phone reading is on www/Keen.com/Druidlady. I do not do phone readings anywhere else including my shop! Yes, it says schedule a reading. That way I can get ready for the reading and give you best possible service. Please state what kind of reading you asking for so I can be ready and we don’t waste any time and your money.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Crimson and the incense is Myrrh.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Ace of Wands: stimulation. Intuitive feeling come to the forefront and you are willing to listen to them. There is more than meets the eye to life and you are now ready to set out on an adventure to find it.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for about 3 days being very traditional and cleaning up at home will really reap some great rewards. On the 9th, the late morning is filled with annoying communications. It doesn’t get better by evening when the annoyance becomes limitations, rules and restriction and finally you are just mad at yourself. On 10th the Moon enters Pisces at 11:44 PM EDT. It will be a very good day. Psychic energies are high in the morning and even romance is going well. In the after you could see a windfall or at least some good financial news. Old problems are finally solved. However, tonight there could be some arguments over new found wealth.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say kick up your heels. Time’s a wasting.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Cat Nap. “Take is easy. Curl up and relax.” That is exactly what I am going to do!

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of Initiation who is going to stick around for 2 days as a favor. Actually two days is a real boon for us. He is the fae who guards the door from one level to next and decides if we are up to the challenge of what is moving on. It is good to have a couple of days to prove your worth!

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is wood. The Rooster finds conflict today but the Rat has ease. Tomorrow the Lo Shu Number is 2 and the element is Fire. The Dog will find conflict but the Sheep and Monkey have ease. Today (9th) is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction and births but some of us have no choice in the matter. Tomorrow (10th) is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, gambling and births but not writing.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I stop taking myself so seriously. I let go of my feelings of self-importance and of all the dramas in my life. Through simplicity, humor, laughter and play, I rediscover the joy, lightness and magic of life.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I think I have almost everything ready for surgery tomorrow. I still have to pick up a chicken at BJ’s and print out a map to the center. The last time I went in for outpatient cancer surgery, three weeks later I still couldn’t walk as it turned into major surgery. I am taking no chances. The human and cat food is stocked and everything is ready. I have even stocked my farm on Facebook and set all crops for at least 2 days before harvest. Yes, I am taking my virtual farms seriously!
Well, it has been quiet mainly because it is too hot to do anything. We had a genuine sprinkle that didn’t even water the plants but it cooled us down a few degrees and we are taking whatever we can get down here.
For those who do not remember, the 3rd quarter Moon begins with the Full Moon which was on Tuesday. The next New Moon is on the 21st and it is also a solar eclipse. It is visible somewhere in Nepal but I am assured they won’t be seeing it either because it is the rainy season over there. They have 100% cloud cover. That will not negate its effects.
The cats know something is up so they are being very, very good. This won’t last but I am certainly enjoying it.

No comments: