Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-30-09

07-30-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal…move to Hawaii and say the H with it!




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Purple and the incense is Carnation. I love red carnations even better than roses.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Knight of Pentacles: evolution. Be pragmatic and you will move on from where you are stuck.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for a couple of days there are arguments about finances and old hurts and wounds keep surfacing in our communications. Invitations to social events over the next week should be carefully read as you may discover you have volunteered for work, not fun! This morning seems a little surreal and you have no idea where people are getting their ideas but they are sure spouting them loud and not so clear. The second of your rewards arrives after lunch. You will find annoyance that people seem all talk and no action this afternoon. The Moon enters Sagittarius at 4:10 PM EDT.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say take some quiet time today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cat Woman. “Revel in your sensuality and passion. Do things that make you purr.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Bodacious Bodach. He is the Old Man who likes to fix things. Unfortunately we think he is senile but we only say that behind his back. Believe me, this Fae can mess things up better than a computer. He says he means well, but we wonder. Be careful not to insult him as he will try twice as hard and you REALLY don’t want that. Just clean up your mess so he has nothing to do and he will do away.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the Element is Fire. The Horse finds conflict today but the Rooster has ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for construction but it is an auspicious ay for writing, haircuts and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I know that peace on earth begins with my own inner peace. I release all negative thoughts I might have about myself and others. I rediscover the purity, the simplicity and the power of the Divine Child within me.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

George keeps asking me how the Microwits get my used bandages?
Well, I went to throw yesterday’s in the garbage and in mid throw, it reversed direction and out from behind the garbage can came Flame and snagged it. It took me three tries to get it in the garbage. Each time it would literally U-turn and land in Flame's mouth. She has her Mojo on! And speaking of Mojos, only Boogaboo has not succeeded in carving out his own personality and talent. Bluemantoo has decided he will be a lover in this life. He has his own schedule worked out; eat, drink, use pan and sleep 23 hours. He is soooooo enjoying this new life with a healthy body and all the food and water he can consume with no stress. Flame appears to have telekinesis. She can alter the flight pattern of things you are throwing. Fiona has decided she will be a lady, sleep on satin sheets and generally purr her Skin Mother into oblivion and then chew on her for a while. Both Napoleon and Josephina are her mentors. Bluemantoo is taking instruction from Prescious on how to be an organic road bump. Flame is her mother’s kit. I must say one thing for Trojancat. If one of her kittens so much as utters a peep, she is there in a flash, claws out, teeth flashing, ready to kill whatever hurt them. She is a good mother. As soon as I get through this health crisis, she gets a belly scar and no more kits. She can spend the rest of her life spoiling the Microwits.
I would like to say one thing to the $%^& that dropped Trojancat and Poley, pregnant and confused on my doorstep. POX ON YOU! George has to try and capture Poley’s two kittens tonight. We saw them for the first time this morning and they are tiny and scared to death. I can’t go outside because the doctor said I absolutely could not start sweating or my wounds would not heal. So, George, the novice kitten catcher, will be trying to get them before the raccoons or neighborhood dogs kill them. They were starving this morning because we brought Poley inside unaware she had kittens outside. They must have followed her scent trail to the front door. They look totally wild. I tried to throw Poley outside to get them and she went running through house screaming she was not going out the door. Then Trojan Cat jumped in front of me to protect her sister and I gave up on that plan since I really can’t do much anyway and they are way too fast for me now that I am not supposed to be exerting myself. Everyone got an extra can as a make-up treat. I took a nap.
DOMESTIC CATS DO NOT SURVIVE IN THE WILD. I would rather you knocked on the door and handed me the cat rather than causing all this pain and suffering. Yes, the Inn is full and the budget is stretched beyond breaking with all my medical expenses, but I always find food for another one. I have no idea how I am going to pay for spaying now that I am not working. George is stretched to the breaking point trying to take care of me and the cats and everything else in our universe. The air conditioner in the rest of the house can’t handle the heat. Poor Bat the Cat had to sleep in the kitchen sink after he overheated last night. I can’t bend over or leave the bedroom due to the heat and my wounds, but we always manage to take care of the furries no matter what the sacrifice. I guess we have just a bit more honor than you do.
Purrbie is once again sitting on the Magic Box staring at me. He really loves that box. I guess I need to find the wood burning tool and put a cat sigil on it. Napoleon is out stuffing himself with kibble, so Purrbie has baby sit Mommy duty. He takes his duty very seriously.
I think I am going to be a little late getting the Void of Course calendar up this month. I am just plain not feeling good and the pain just keeps getting worse. I have no idea what Friday is going to bring, but this is going to be a long recovery and then there is a second cancer to deal with. Much to my dismay, I discovered yesterday that the final pathology report is not yet in so I am not in the clear on this one. More stitches opened last night at my hair line this time and started bleeding. The patch-her-together job just didn’t work as I didn’t heal as fast as I usually do. This morning as I was trying to keep my scalp from sweating after trying to help George catch the new kittens, find his computer and get dressed, I noticed blood on my bandage and said, “This is not how I wanted my life to end.” I was really hoping for a quick death and all my bills paid and cats taken care of. I have worked really hard to realize that plan, carefully put money aside (until the bogus roofers embezzled it all: Edward Humphries and his merry little band of thieves working out of NJ, NY and FL), paid off the house, ate right, tried to stay healthy and basically sacrificed so we could have a comfortable, not extravagant, retirement. Well, you make plans and then life happens. I think I am ready for another nap. Yup, I am depressed. After all that has happened in the last two years one would think I was cursed.
As of 7:30 PM George has had no luck locating the kittens. We try.

No comments: