Saturday, July 11, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-17-09

07-17-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely.

Please remember, the only place you can get a phone reading is on www/Keen.Com/Druidlady. I do not do phone readings anywhere else including my shop! Yes, it says schedule a reading. That way I can get ready for the reading and give you best possible service. Please state what kind of reading you asking for so I can be ready and we don’t waste any time and your money.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is rose and the incense is cypress.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Devil: subjugation. Lies and subterfuge! Whether you are on the receiving end or the source, it is the rule today. Keeping the truth from people is manipulation, plain and simple and it is never appreciated. So, clean up your act.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.

Astrologically, Mercury enters Leo at 7:08 PM EDT. Let the dramatic performances begin. For the next slights and hurts from the past arise and annoy us. We keep going over what went wrong with finances instead of moving forward. We simply want to sit at home and whine about what has happened to us.
Today, all that hard work and filling out forms brings rewards. In the afternoon, an old would flares up and makes us very snappy. Family members come to the rescue but they can’t held finances or romance so we are still having a bad time of it. A nice emotional declaration finally lifts our spirits and we have a nice evening with a lot of late night communications.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is very hard to have positive expectations today. Read a book of positive affirmations even if you have to just mouth the words.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is the Cat’s Pajamas. “You are the Bee’s knees today. Enjoy!”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Honesty. Honesty loves us, warts and all. Let him comfort when you when you think the world has turned against you. BUT, don’t let it turn into a pity party.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is water. The Snake finds conflict today but the horse is having ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now develop my will power. I connect this power to the highest qualities of my heart and through all my actions I express the Divine Will on earth.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Sorry, because I have to do these in advance while I await my surgery and healing period, there will be no commentaries.

No comments: