Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-08-09

07-08-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit
We took the 4th of July weekend off, But we are back until Wednesday doing readings. Then comes surgery on Thursday and we will see how things go from there.
Please remember, the only place you can get a phone reading is on www/Keen.com/Druidlady. I do not do phone readings anywhere else including my shop! Yes, it says schedule a reading. That way I can get ready for the reading and give you best possible service. Please state what kind of reading you asking for so I can be ready and we don’t waste any time and your money.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is brown and the incense is Honeysuckle.

Numerologically any time a date lines up in numerical order like today, it is a good day to plan and begin to set things into motion for the future. So today, use your intellect (7) for regeneration (8) of consciousness (9)

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the King of Pentacles: motivation. Motivation is the key. We all need incentive to be successful ever if we have to provide our own. It’s the little rewards and persistence that get you to the top, not the big score.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Aquarius at 11:03 AM EDT. Energies are high in the money making realm this morning so keep working. This is social evening with lots of communications going on. Keep those I phones cools…..Today is a good day for fishing.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say energies are so high it is hard to feel safe today. Maybe the Universe is telling you to take a chance!

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Suncat. “Expand your horizons and your limitations will disappear.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Myk the Myomancer. Myomancy is the study of the movements of mice to foretell the future. You don’t have to find mice when Myk shows up on your door or get hysterical that you already have them. He just wants you watch for the patterns in the small things. They will lead you on to the next level of development.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is wood. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Horse has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing and gambling but NOT births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “There is no criticism within me or against me. Negativity vanishes from my life. I attract open, loving and supportive people into my life. Together we play and create a world of peace, joy and love for ourselves and for all mankind.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Dear Goddess, I must be Freakin’ Fantastic. That’s my latest conclusion after the last round of people trying to get me tossed off various venues on tiny technicalities. I don’t make any great amount of money, if any, most of the time. I don’t have a huge number of people beating my door down for readings. I actually live a pretty sedate and isolated life taking care of my plants and cats, so that can’t be it. Then I must be really fantastic that I threaten so many tiny little people. Just for the record, try to wrap your little minds around this. Yes, I am a very good writer and because of that, I pull people into these venues where my writing is posted and that creates wealth for the owners of the venues. Now who do you think they really want more, me or you? The last few already found out and are looking for other places to do business. The squeaky wheel may get the grease and slipped right off the axel.

Well, folks, things have gone to far. I just read an article that is going to have just about every woman thinking twice about her purse. It seems lead is used in the manufacture of vinyl and fake leather. They are recommending you wash your hands after handling your purse and definitely before eating! Do not leave it around small children or pets. I just switched from my canvas messenger bag to a purse because with the constant rain, everything was getting wet in it. Geez, now what do we do about all the purses we accumulate? How dangerous is that strap we all have over our shoulder. How about rain coats and umbrellas? How much leaches out of them in the rain? And your furniture???? And…how about shoes. You can absorb a lot through your feet and who can afford leather??? Then add the simple fact that most of these products are made in China…..
Maybe that explains why I went home without settling the credit card machine, forgot how long I am supposed to cook the black bean burgers and host of other things I keep forgetting. Or, it could be the allergies to everything that is now blooming. At least I am not suffering alone. Everyone who comes in either has red, running eyes or a headache. I wish I could recommend a natural cure but I have tried them all. Heck, I can’t even recommend a medical cure. With all the rain, everything is in hyper growth mode down here. Even the wood storks are having a population boom after 20 years of decline. Mother Nature has gone mad. So, harness her power for spells of increase.
On the other hand, crime is going out of sight. Just about every reading I am doing at some point during the 4 week forecast, up pops the theft card. Personally, I am so sick of worrying I have something in Vanwitch that might cause some idiot to break a window, I could scream. Like I have anything in her worth anything after making the monthly payments! They even steal the magnetic signs off her so they have to be removed when I park at home. At a time when everyone is suffering, we should be pulling together, not trying to rip our neighbors off. The karma you build up now, is going to be a doozey. I know: protection spells…..they don’t work so well against people who are just plain mean and don’t think twice about hurting anyone. That’s the ugly truth. And, there seem to be more mean people out there than ever before.

No comments: