Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-22-09

07-22-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely and undergo a second operation on the opposite side. .



According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is yellow and the incense is lilac

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Ten of Pentacles: Affluence. As they admire all their possessions, they are nude. This is because possessions do not bring happiness. It is what you do with them. Share and happiness will be yours and more abundance will come your way.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Sun enters Leo at 12:36 PM EDT. For a week or more, luck, money and property come your way from past wounds and lessons. So make certain you have learned from what has happened to you. It is an energetic morning and the desire is to get out there and advertise yourself. Lunch is the perfect platform. The continue by updating your resume and getting out there and letting people know you exist.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say be aware of your environment. Feng Shui your work area. Clean thing up. Recycle. Get the energy flowing.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. “Life likes to test your surefootedness. Be nimble.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Oak Men. These wise old men of the deep and dark forest not only help the physically lost but the spiritually and mentally lost. Right after my operation, they and the green people were around every time I closed my eyes offering healing and solace. Relax in their gentle mulch and when you awaken the world will be filled with answers.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is Earth. The Dog finds conflict today but the Ox and Tiger have ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts and births but NOT for construction, gambling or writing.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My work and my life’s path are now rapidly moving toward their Divine realization. An abundance of love, beauty and energy is now emerging naturally in my life. I share these gifts with others through joyful service.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I have been toying with a lot of ideas on how to cover the huge scars on my face and today I discovered Bindis. The original ones are too small but they now make arm bands. I shall be sparkly…
Fiona has turned into a terrible love bug. She just goes limp in my hands and requires whole body rubs.
Last night I sent George to bed before he fell down which left me alone to cope with bathing, washing my hair and stitches and rebandaging myself. I gave the cats half a package of bologna to keep them busy. I can’t bend over…they get what I can reach in the fridge. The Microwits gobbled down as much as they could and then I discovered all four sitting on the shower ledge watching me. They couldn’t have done a thing if I had fallen but they were there to help. Now all day the Fab Four have been swarming me and checking me out. I haven’t recovered from yesterday’s trip to the doctor. Can’t wait to see how far removing stitches sets me back. Napoleon remains my constant companion and is even mentoring the Microwits.
This may come under the heading of weird, but most of my life goes in that column. If I try to answer the cell phone at fist it feels like something lightly beating my head where I am holding the phone and then within a minute, a massive headache which disappears soon after I hang up.

No comments: