Friday, July 10, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-14-09

07-14-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely.

Please remember, the only place you can get a phone reading is on www/Keen.Com/Druidlady. I do not do phone readings anywhere else including my shop! Yes, it says schedule a reading. That way I can get ready for the reading and give you best possible service. Please state what kind of reading you asking for so I can be ready and we don’t waste any time and your money.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Red and the incense is Basil.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Wands: triumph. Use all experiences, even the negative ones, in a positive way to achieve your goals.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for the rest of the week, too many ideas really do spoil your plans for future change. Taking care of details at home brings rewards. This morning is a very social time. Tonight, trying to start too many things at once brings irritation as you get nothing done.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is a good ay to be quiet and very conscientious about how loud you are and who you are annoying.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Up on the Cat Walk. “You are the center of attention. Strut your stuff.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Tobaira of the Waters. She is the Lady of the Lake, Brigid and all the Fae that watch over the healing waters be they lakes, wells, grottos or rivers. Ask her to bless some water for your healing today.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is Metal. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I will not remain in this state. The healing forces of the Universe are now at work for my highest good. I open my heart to Divine Love, I follow my intuition and great successes now occur in my life naturally an easily.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Sorry, because I have to do these in advance while I await my surgery and healing period, there will be no commentaries.

No comments: