Saturday, July 4, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 07-05-09


07-05-09

Forecast and Faery Finder
by Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Orange and the incense is Eucalyptus.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.
Today’s Tarot Card is the Chariot: conclusion. Self analysis bring an appreciation of your inner voice or higher self. Your ego’s needs and desires are noted and you put them aside. You know you are greater than it. You know that what it desires is transitory and that you need to focus on things that are lasting.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Venus enters Gemini at 4:23 AM EDT and we start thinking, in love and social matters, with our heads instead of our hearts or if your Venus is badly aspected, you just get totally confused with too many options. The Moon enters Capricorn at 10:07 PM EDT and we all retreat to our private mountain tops for a little meditation. For the next week, old ways of handling money and resources create the sparks for a really good fight. Embrace new ways and don’t be so greedy. This afternoon the desire for fairness and play is annoying to those who just want to get things done. Your pranks will not be appreciated. It is a good afternoon for a psychic reading particularly about money matters. Before 3 PM, money spells are very effective. After 3, people become very prone to losing their tempers so tread carefully. Late night romance is not a good idea and you will find yourself rebuffed.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say you are still on the junk food binge from yesterday so you might want to plan a detoxification next week.

Today’s Cat Comfort card is Aristocat. “Classy and understated you will attract many admirers.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Luathas the Wild. Goddess, I love the color of this Fae. Emerald greens are my all time favorite colors. He is a Fire Fae and his tattered wings are due to the fact that he is always hurrying, very impulsive and spontaneous which is another way of saying he really works those little wings and doesn’t look where he is going. His is the creative life force. He will not slow down. He doesn’t understand the meaning of the word. Type A personalities should avoid him. Me, I am a type D meaning they check for signs of life every once in a while so old Luathas and I get along well. He meets the immovable object because no one pushes me faster than I want to go. He can also be destructive. Fire can destroy as fast as it creates, kind of like the tipping point between well done on the grill and burned to a crisp. He can inspire you to rage, anger and fury, so invoke him with caution.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is Metal. The Snake finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “NOW is the time for decisive action.
I let go of my past and I rebuild my life on totally new foundations. The light of my Soul guides me toward new paths and new discoveries for my highest good.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.
These messages are helping so many people that I am setting each day’s card up in a psionics generator so you can tap into the energy during the day. Just think of a rainbow and the energy will come to you.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

When I had dogs, any celebration with fireworks was a trial. Now that I only have cats, they are sort of: so what! Not a single hair is raised. The Microwits are invading the rest of the house. I have locked myself in the bedroom and am not coming out unless I hear horrible screams or crashes. George threw Lady Jayne in with me and she having a meeting of the I Hate George Club for some reason. Oh, she has finally settled down.
Microwit Fiona is the most daring of the litter. She is first in the bedroom and first to conquer the rest of the house. She is also the first in my arms for a purr fest.
Trying to make it to Thursday with nothing for migraines or arthritis is the pits. I do not feel like moving and now it is moving into my hands and fingers. That does not bode well for typing. On Wednesday you will get a Thursday and Friday forecast because my surgery is scheduled for very early morning. I am certain I am not going to feel like doing a forecast when I get home. The weekend forecast may be abbreviated. If the local doesn’t work as well as promised, I am certain everyone in the Coral Springs vicinity will know as I scream my head off and people peal out of the parking lot screaming: “Not me! I’m not having this surgery!” Maybe they shouldn’t have placed me first on the schedule.
We harvested two Ancho peppers yesterday. They are not black but they are much stronger than the normal green ones. They make a great shredded garnish. George sacrificed most of his blood to the mosquitoes to plant the rest of the pepper plants and Heat Wave Tomatoes. It is way too hot for the normal tomatoes to set fruit now. We jumped from Winter to Summer in one short leap.
I finally found the paint for the plastic bin at Wartmart. I learned that Rustoleum makes really awful colors in plastic paint but Krylon makes the good ones. I got bright yellow. I also discovered Krylon claims their outdoors spray paint will stick to glass. We shall find out! I have a candle holder I want a nice gold color for sigels.
Anyway, I got part of my order in. The rest has to wait for week after next because of the surgery. They send me a supply of Vela del Retiro which means Candles of Retirement which would better translate into English as removal.. I know that sounds funny. It is the only candle I have seen which is used to alleviate drug addictions. This is the first time I have seen anything like this. My supplier had no idea he was shipping two kinds of candle. The White one is used for removing negativity around lovers. Anyway, I should have them up in store sometime this weekend. However, if you don’t speak Spanish you have to tell me and I will translate the oration. Goddess, it is hard going between languages for me. I actually have trouble remembering how to say things in English when I am reading in Spanish and just for your records: I was born in North Caroline of two perfectly WAS (White Anglo Saxon) parents. It’s just when you learn a language young, you either mix them or separate them totally and I fell into the later category. At home I spoke English, everywhere else, Spanish.
I also got some dressed horseshoes. Now this is funny. I expected them to be horse sized but they are about 1.5 inches. That’s a bad case of “I thought it was going to bigger.” More about them tomorrow.

No comments: