Thursday, September 3, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09/04/09

09-04-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal….I estimate I will not be back to some semblance of normal until April of 2010.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Pink and the incense is Orchid. Okay, now I have to say something. I raised orchids for years and there is no orchid scent. The orchids that do produce scent vary from spice to flowery to actually really bad smelling.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Swords: concurrence. Let the conflict continue, without you. By playing peacemaker, you are sapping your energy and depriving people of the opportunity to solve their own problems and grow.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, just stay home. Social events are more annoying than entertaining this morning. The Full Moon is at 12:03 PM EDT and in Pisces so everyone is weepy, overly emotional and taking offense at everything. By afternoon your sensibilities will be offended. The Full Moon is at 12Pisces15. That conjuncts my Sun so I will be a little crazy, too….

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say do something nice for Mother Nature today. Keep her happy because no one wants to see Mother Nature upset.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is The Cat’s Pajamas. “You’re the bee’s knees today. Enjoy!”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Gawtcha. Sudden shocks, the unexpected and rude awakenings are his game and he loves it. The moment we get really secure and set in our ways, he is guaranteed to give us a lesson in nature. That lesson is: all things change. When they cease to grow, they die. So, be prepared for change.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is water. The Horse finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, writing, gambling or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I wholeheartedly welcome all the current challenges of my life. I free my mind of all blame, complaints, regrets or doubts. I choose to play the game of life without reservation. This way I express the Power, Light and infinite Wisdom of my Soul.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

It’s been a bad one. My wound pulled away from the scab and the pain started. Some people would love this floaty feeling but I really, really hate it. I have work to do and I can barely more around.
Napoleon is having a jealousy attack. George came home for lunch and that upset his ordered world. I have never seen a cat that is so set in his ways. Nothing can deviate.
I do love the banks and that is sarcasm. I paid off a credit card I cancelled due to the increase in interest rates and got a nasty gram from them that they were reporting it to the credit card bureaus. No thank you for paying your bills, just a basic now we f you for paying your bills.
I was sitting with an ex-acquaintance when he got a collection call from a bank on a credit card they gave him and I quote: “It’s your fault for giving me the card. Everyone knows I can’t pay my bills.” Now would someone explain to me why someone with a bankruptcy a few months earlier and already was late on car, insurance and everything else was getting a credit card with a thousand dollar limit? With good credit, all that company was willing to give me was a 500.00 limit. His opinion: that was a free thousand dollars and he hit the limit the first month. Me, I was carefully paying all my charges each month and getting the “s” treatment. Now I am paying for his bill and the bank’s “mistake” and the bank executives get million dollar bonuses and a bailout with my tax dollars while small business go belly up all over the country that have done their best to run a good business usually taking less than minimum wage out for themselves. I suggest all of us who have done our best, pay them off and never touch another credit card or loan again.
In addition to that, the banks are going to increase fees and eliminate free checking. Why? Because at the end of the year the Fed’s will force them to lower the charges for bouncing checks, so those of us who balance our checkbooks and are fiscally responsible can pay for the people who kite checks and bounce them right and left. If I can figure out a way, I will go to all cash and the banks can go f themselves. Since they love their bad risks so much, let’s leave them with them for their only customers. Seems you are punished in this country for good behavior and rewarded for bad.
Just look at the million dollar shock jocks on TV and Radio promoting assassinations and destruction of the government. Let us try it and we will looking out through bars. They are making millions. I was totally floored to discover one of the minor radio hosts was making 3.5 million bucks a year for spouting venom that would have anyone else in court fighting a defamation of character law suit. Then I see a picture of President Obama being brandished about as Hitler. Is there an ethnic group that doesn’t offend? Well, maybe the Orientals aren’t offended. The Nazis ought to be livid. Geez, it is hard to offend them, but that should do it. Hey idiots, the Master Race was blond haired and blue eyed Aryans. The segmented snake was a call for state’s unity, not state’s rights. Divided we fall was the call to the 13 colonies during the Revolutionary War. State’s rights was the call of the Confederacy during the Civil War. I would say something like, didn’t you take history in grade school, but knowing out ex-president’s scholarship record, I think I already know the answer. Well, let me give you one little lesson in history. The Revolutionary War had nothing to do with principals and freedom and everything to do with cold hard cash. The American colonists enjoyed more rights, representation and freedom that the average British subject. They didn’t want to pay taxes. Wow…doesn’t that sound like Deja vu? The Civil War had nothing to do with slavery and everything to do with…..drum roll….good old hard cash. Once again, the Northern states levied taxes and tariffs on cotton sent overseas for processing and the English wove cotton into cloth cheaper than the Northern factories were willing to do it. Sound like Déjà vu? There is nothing new. You are hearing from a bunch of idiots who are stupid enough to follow the very people that have been picking their pockets for centuries and want to make certain they continue to get their million dollar bonuses off your sweat and out of your pocket.
Who loses with a National Health Care Option: the insurance companies. Who loses with banking reform: the banks. The only people who stand to lose are those making millions and where do you think they get those millions? Out of your pocket. Let’s see: pay more in taxes so everyone can have health care or give the money to the insurance companies so a few people can have million dollar bonuses for denying me coverage. That’s your real choice. When the state of Florida created its own property insurance company because no one could afford private insurance, at first they all pulled out of Florida and now they are back with their tails tucked between their legs and lower rates. Why? Competition lowers prices and if that competition has to come from the government, then I say, go government. I want lower prices. Before Citizen’s Insurance, my company that I never filed a claim with in 35 years tried to charge me twelve thousand dollars a year for insurance up from five thousand and exactly the amount of the only claim I ever filed for hurricane damage. My Citizen’s bill even with increases will be less than I was paying 6 years ago for insurance and I can now get private insurance at a lesser rate. Wake up. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Don’t trust the people who are making a profit off you.
Now for a little metaphysical lesson: whatever you give power to will increase in power. Well, duh? So if you keep giving to power to a system that is not working, it will just get bigger and work less. Medicare, the government sponsored insurance program is working. Private insurance is excluding more people every day and increasing rates every month. Which do you want to lend energy to?
I was shocked to see a ‘healing web site’ yesterday with the statement on it: “stop and consider what you did to bring this illness on yourself.” Absolutely! I am responsible for some idiot getting into a car drunk as a skunk, doing up to 95 mph on residential roads, driving off the road onto the sidewalk and hitting me and messing up my hip, knee and back and killing my boyfriend. And for that I should be denied insurance coverage as a bad risk. I, personally, held that man’s nose and poured several pitchers of beer down his throat and then put him behind the wheel of the car and gave him directions to where we walking back from class. I caused the cancer on my forehead because at the tender age of 4 to 8, I didn’t have the fortitude to stand up to my parents and refuse to go out in the sun. I am responsible for my other cancer because I chose to be born with these genes that cause it. I obviously should have refused to be born. Hey, I tried, but a surgeon snatched me out of my mother’s womb. I was willing to stay there. I was a couple of weeks overdue and perfectly happy. Maybe I should sue the surgeon…..

No comments: