Thursday, September 10, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09/11/09

09-11-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

.Message from the cats: You don’t know us very well because we are good kitties, unlike certain small furry things we won’t name. You have to help us. Mommy is driving us crazy. We used to rub our chins on things and scent mark them. It is sort of like your Facebook or Internet or Email. Mommy would erase our messages every week or two depending on how clever we were at placing them. BUT: Mommy is home all the time. She is cleaning all the time. Our messages aren’t lasting a day. Sometimes, they don’t last a minute/ How can we have a social network? It’s awful to come up to get your message and get that horrible bleach instead! Here’s what we want you to do: schedule your phone readings, buy internet readings, anything to keep her busy. Go to that CUUP thing…we think it involves Pagan coffee..in Ft. Lauderdale on the 19th and tell Daddy how much you miss her…anything…just get her out of the house so we can have it back. Please we are bagging you. We’ll leave a dead Palmetto bug on your pillow if you’ll help us. We’ll even purr!


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Rose and the incense is Cypress.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Page of Cups: reduction. Only when inner conflict is resolved can you see clearly.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, Pluto goes direct in Capricorn and maybe some authority figures can get their heads on straight. For the next couple weeks, financial matters are annoying and to put a cherry on that Sundae, Mercury retrograde is messing up electronics. So when you hit the button for that payment, make sure it takes and takes only once! For the next couple of days, don’t try to network for business and money at social events or you won’t get invited back! By evening you will getting some rewards for past work and kindness. Some will even get those coveted blue ribbons for art work but you sort of have to be a Libra, Gemini or Aquarius. Money matter seem to clear up this evening. By socializing is just for having fun. The Fourth Quarter Moon is begins at 10:16 PM EDT.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is really hard to have some quiet time today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cataholic. “Curb your excesses. Everything in moderation.”




Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Gawhatcha! Yes, he’s back again. So, be wary and read the previous day because something out of the blue is about to smack you up side the head.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the Element is Earth. The Ox finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey have ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing and births but not for births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I stop taking myself so seriously. I let go of my feelings of self-importance and of all the dramas in my life. Through simplicity, humor , laughter and play, I rediscover the joy, lightness and magic of life.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace on thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I am still under the weather with this nausea. Today I have a doctor’s appointment and a van service appointment. Then it’s off to Costco to fill George’s Red Van up, get some roast beef for PC, she is old and really loves it, probably get a prescription filled at Target and somewhere in there, eat something I hope. My hats are at the Post Office from Indonesia and I can’t wait to see them. I can wait until my scalp is stretched out enough that I can once again stand something to touch it. I can’t wait until CUUP’s Pagan Pride Day on the 19th as I am getting awfully lonely here by myself all day with just the cats for company. You have no idea how much cleaning I have gotten done. I discovered I could push a doubled up paper towel onto the Clorox cleaning wand and it works just as well, is cheaper and disposable. Next I think I’ll make little micro fiber caps for it out of the towels I never used. I should be able to do walls and the ceiling with those. Why are the cats looking at me like that???

No comments: