Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09/09/09

09-09-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

This is a very important day in numerology. We have three nines and when the 2000 is added to the day we have an 11. This is a day for personal change.
Do some meditation. Decide what you want to be. I don’t mean what job you want. I mean what kind of a person you want to be that will lead the life you want.
Write it down. Then write down what kind of person you think you are at this moment. Under that heading, write down what traits make you that person today. Now, under the first heading of the kind of person you want to be, write the traits you will manifest as that person.
Line the two sheets of paper up with a third between them. On the third write down what you must change, and how, in order to get from what you are to what you want to be. This is the most important list because it is your spiritual to-do list.
Let me give you an example. Let’s say you are a very critical, snarky person who is always making a derogatory comments. You want to be more positive and loving because you want love in your life instead of conflict and abandonment. Your middle list would say something like, I will compliment people instead of dissing them. I will see something positive about them and express it either verbally or mentally.
Take an item a day and say: Instead of (Item from what I am list), today I will (Item from what I must do to change myself) as I become (item from what you want to be list). Each time a situation presents the opportunity to (what I am list) I will STOP, I will (Item from change list)!
So, when you see the woman in what you think is a totally mismatched outfit, you will STOP, and instead of a snarky comment, you will compliment the boldness of her color choices and hope that some day you will have her courage to be yourself and move on. It isn’t going to be easy to silence the snarky twin but you can do it.
Remember, it takes a long time to unlearn the habits of a lifetime, to face the fears from childhood that are really minute things, and to move on. When you begin to move on, you will know that point because suddenly new opportunities will open up for you and your entire life will begin to change. Fear can only rule your life if you allow it. Courage is seeing the fear, acknowledging it and not allowing it to paralyze you, but doing what needs to be done to succeed.



According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is yellow and the incense is marjoram.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the King of Swords: purification. It is time to smooth out those rough edges and blend with both society and spirit.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, in the morning, all the pretty words in the world are not going to stop people from remembering what you did and delivering your reward to you. By lunch social events have you cringing. Don’t worry, a few hour later you will have the chance to redeem yourself and those who have worked tireless for improvement will be in the spotlight. Give them the applause they deserve. This is not an evening for financial matter or for poking old wounds. It is a time to heal, regenerate and create a plan for the rest of your life. Your dreams may bring to key to escaping your current situation.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say the blocks to financial flow you hit today are because you have some inner work to do.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Something the Cat Dragged In. “You’ve been having a hard time’ things will get better.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of Transfiguration, coincidentally, number 11. We have passed through the gate, we are beyond initiating and we have a new way of being. We are transforming ourselves from within. Power and joy surround us. Struggle is reaching an end and we are beginning to manifest the spiritual being we were meant to be.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is Fire. The Boar finds conflict today but the Horse has ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “There is no time to lose. I step into action now with energy and determination.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Well, after all the sobbing, screaming and rhetoric, the head of the Republican party in Florida, he who incited all this, declared President Obama’s speech to our school children was a speech every child should hear, mandatory. After he leaves the presidency, that man has a great career as a motivational speaker awaiting him and a lot more money that he is making now for all this hoopla and stress. Even the cats are smiling. We can hope people will do better on the next go-round.
Frequently I am asked the question; “Where is my soul mate?” Important things like this are only provided when you are ready and invariably the person asking me that question falls in one of two categories: giver or taker. Either they are ready to give everything including their own identity to this Soul Mate or they are takers, looking for the free ride to happiness. Either one would scare the Soul Mate into the next county. So there is a reason this person has not manifested. You just aren’t ready. Not only that, but there is case after case that documents a person may have more than one Soul Mate.
This applies often to the house of your dreams or to the job of your dreams. The time just isn’t right for you. Yes, some people manage to overcome that little problem. Just read the stories of people whose lives were completely ruined by too much fame or a lottery win. Patience is its own reward but patience doesn’t mean sitting in front of the TV 7 days a week. It means working on being the person you want to be. That dream job doesn’t come to the person who sleeps all day collecting unemployment and popping pills.
I remember a story by Jay Leno. He desperately wanted a job at a car dealership and was turned down. So, the next day he reported to the dealership car wash and told them he was the new guy. He worked for a week before the big boss noticed him and told the car wash boss he hadn’t been hired. Well, the car wash boss was really upset because he was the best worker he had had in a long time. Result; Jay Leno got the job he wanted by working a week for free and demonstrating what he could do. You can’t do that stoned on your ass in bed folks for weeks.
I have always been complimented at jobs on how to together I am. Every night, I would lay my outfit out for the next day, have all my paperwork gathered and ready to go. Only then did I go to sleep. I did not have a snooze function on my alarm clock. I was together because I was prepared. I was always early because I gave myself 15 extra minutes to get there in case of emergency traffic. When I was going out to do readings, I had everything I needed in a case at the door. I didn’t have to run around looking for my cards and what not and show up an hour late. I even had an outfit ready so I could jump out of my work around the shop clothes. I was on time, ready to do the job. The result was, I got the job. Of course, there are any number people certain I spent the night stirring eye of newt into a bubbling cauldron because that is so much easier to blame their failure on than lack of just plain old work.

No comments: