Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09/30/09

09-30-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

One more day and the Halloween decorations can officially come out!!!! The Mercury leaves the storm on the 5th and Universe rights itself! The only hint of Fall in South Florida is a light at sunset.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is brown and the incense is lavender.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Tower: attention. Inner conflicts grow, exhausting you. The Tower represents false convictions that separate the real you from the one in denial. To find success and abundance you have to tear the Tower down, block by block and examine each block to discover what delusion you are using to hold yourself back.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The moon enters Pisces at 7:26 PM EDT. For a couple of days, don’t expect a sympathetic audience when old hurts and wounds are brought up. In fact, it may start arguments that last a week. The morning is a little dreamy and surreal so be careful driving. Good rewards are coming to some and lots of aggravation about how they behaved in the past to others. By lunch time the restrictions start strangling you. But the evening ends with change on the way and a nod from authorities for your plans.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say you may not be able to get outside much today so enjoy your houseplants.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Catalogue. “Treat yourself to some retail therapy.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Singer of Connection. This Singer is about the web of energy that connects all things. When it appears connections are created, strengthened or released as needed. Be aware of connections as they bring you strength.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is Earth. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar find ease. Today is an auspicious day for medical procedures, writing and births but not haircuts.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now committed to living my life with impeccability, rigor and awareness. This is my challenge and accept it. By expressing these qualities I find my path and my inner power, and I fulfill my destiny.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Whenever we start cooking, Fiona and Boogaboo jump into the kitchen chair and start pawing at us. So I have four little black paws grabbing my dress hem and trying to drag me away from the stove hoping for a treat. When I start chopping chicken tonight I am certain they will be climbing my dress.
Napoleon is so upset about yesterday, he has been glued to me This is the first time today I have had my hand free to type. I have learned I definitely cannot type with one hand. Once you learn to type, you need both hands.
I am proud of myself as I have taken my vitamins, gotten up and to work fairly early. Now I just need more energy. That will come. I think the heat is getting to me. Hopefully we can get out of the 90’s It is 93 right now but at least the humidity is lower. Hopefully after a good dinner with plenty of fresh veggies, I got fresh Okra last night at the market, I can settle down and finish the orders I got in and maybe get a little more house cleaning done.
I don’t know about the Microwits. I flipped them a Palmetto bug last night and Napoleon had to come in and kill it. They just don’t have that killer instinct I demand in my cats, yet. Why didn’t I kill it? I didn’t have anything heavy to hit it with and the gun was too far away to shoot it. Now if that sounded perfectly normal, you really are from the South.

No comments: