Friday, September 18, 2009

Forecast and faery Finder for 09/19-20/09

09-19/20-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Today the Cosmic Salamander will be in Ft. Lauderdale at CUUPS selling products and I will be doing a few readings. Physically, I am not at full strength yet as I am still healing so I am taking it easy. Be patient. I am moving slowly. This is my first day out working.
Saturday is Rosh Hashanah.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, Saturday’s color is Blue and the incense is Pine. Sunday it is Yellow and Hyacinth.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

This weekend’s Tarot Card is the Two of Pentacles: permutation. Personal growth require change, throwing out old patterns for behavior and unproductive ways of working. Get your partners and friends to help you break these old habits, right after you have organized your method of attack carefully. You want their help not to have them do it for you.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
It is an aspect free day on Saturday allowing the energies of the New Moon to over ride everything else. It is a time for new beginning. Late at night, there are arguments at home over money wasted on frivolous things. So you might want to justify your purchases before you make them.
Sunday is way busier. Venus enters Virgo at 9:32 AM EDT. People will be very careful about what and how they say things for the next couple of days and for the week, changes will be carefully thought and laid out for approval. This morning your reward arrives in style. Old wounds are healing nicely and lessons are learned. In the afternoon, the psychic energies are very high but the readings may be too on target. People are blurting again!


Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this may seem like a time when dreams can come true but deception abounds so make sure you are seeing what is really there.

This weekend’s Cat Comfort Card is Angel Cat. “Know that you’re loved and protected.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
This weekend’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Glanconer or Smoothe Harry When he is about and he does love a Libra Moon, illusion and delusion rule the day. Lust is his energy and he gladly allows you to project what you want to see and clouds reality. So, avoid starting a romance this weekend.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is fire on Saturday. On Sunday it is 8 and the element is earth. On Saturday the Rooster finds conflict. On Sunday it is the Dog. On Saturday the Dragon and Snake have ease. Saturday is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births. Sunday is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I acknowledge the wonderful qualities I have within me. I open up to the beauty and creativity of my Soul and I accomplish great things easily and successfully.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time. 1
COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I tried to find the stamps to send a bill out, and George had put them almost on top of the refrigerator. So, I got the stamp and put them at a reasonable but still out of cat reach level. A few minutes late he called me into the kitchen and there was Mr. B. standing on the water fountain reservoir, on his hind feet, reaching up and swatting the stamps. They are back at the top of the refrigerator. Boogaboo has gotten so big I mistook him for Bat the Cat last night. Fiona is a love bug and Flame still hasn’t forgiven me for the infamous chair incident.
I have set all my games for 3 day crops and on Yoville, three day cakes. That way I don’t need to do anything tomorrow but be at Pagan Pride and come home, kick my shoes off and rest. I even have the new X-Men DVD to watch. I am all set, I hope. Come visit us in the All Purpose Room.

No comments: