Monday, September 7, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09/08/09

09-08-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


I am late because I can’t win. I carried disinfectant for the shopping cart. Stayed a good distance away from everyone. AND George brought it home to me. I have gone through the digestive track, fever and now it is in my lungs and head. I have officially given it an eviction notice. It must be out by tomorrow but either my fever has dropped or I am getting the chills…..Through it all..Napoleon has sat at my side. He is my watcher.

Message from the Microwits: I am Fiona. Hear me roar. I am Queen on the Cat Log. I will evict all comers except Purdy von Sweets. She’s mean.

Message from Mommy: I have created a monster or monsters. I cannot sit any where without Microwits invading my lap. At least I have trained them not to use claws. However, I have soft little paw pats whenever I sit down on my knee. Then I have to lift them up and pet them, some times all four at the same time. What will I do when they weigh 20 pounds a piece. Do they make an extra wide LazyBoy?

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Black and the incense is Bayberry.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Tan of Wands: oppression. This is the most powerful of the tens in some systems and signifies fire out of control. The wands in many systems signify air as they are plants and plants need air to grow. Fire kills plants though they do burn. The sword, metal which is tempered in fire, signifies fire in other systems. Either way, air or fire out of control it is a bad thing. Curiously enough, even in this system where they said to be fire, the card signifies intuition which is an air trait. It is the centering of intuition. It tells us to leave behind the psychological baggage so you can learn and grow. Once again, those are air traits. Actually, I have found very few wands that signify anything fiery. Most of their traits are air and hence in my system, wands are air cards: friendship, psychological and social events.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Taurus at 6:18 AM EDT. This is the morning to make changes in finances, property and authorities. Yes, this is the morning to fire people. Expect to hear things you don’t like this evening but try to stay out of arguments. Late tonight you could go on an organizational cleaning spree and totally exhaust yourself. All things in moderation and some things will wait until tomorrow.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it is very hard to let go but a closed hand can accept no more gifts.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Suncat. “Feel your own sunshine radiating within.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for O! That Gnome. Gnomes are found in almost every culture and with a few allowances for culture, they are all dressed alike and all the same size. They are no taller than twelve inches. Read: Elemental Magick by D.J. Conway for more information. They have healing abilities and they are fierce little warriors who will protect their turf and the people they come to tolerate. So if you are lucky enough to live in a wooded area where you might just be adopted by a Gnome family, you are lucky indeed.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is Fire. The Dog finds conflict today but the Ox and Tiger have ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for hair cuts, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now develop my will power. I connect this power to the highest qualities of my heart an through all my actions I express the Divine Will on earth.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER
There are days when I think breeding should be licensed. Let me give you three incidents. Some of you know the shopping carts at Costco. They are close to twice as wide as a normal cart and you can put two kids in the kiddie seat. I saw a woman with a baby smaller than my cat Prescious, both little legs through one hole, bouncing down the parking lot totally focused on: “Where is my vehicle?” and she didn’t have a clue that kid could slip through that hole and crack its head open on asphalt in a split second. I wouldn’t let my cat ride in that cart and he has claws to anchor himself. Number two: My friend gives out samples in a store and this day she was giving out peanut butter. For those of you who spend all your time with your head buried in Fox network, peanuts are a leading allergen, the reaction is amazingly fast and fatal if you don’t get your epi-pen within minutes. Children are super vulnerable. There are HUGE signs all over the cart that say; no child will be given sample without a parent present. As a side note, I’ve had a diabetic child try to get me to get her cookie samples. Kids are sneaky. Hey, I was one once and I was the sneakiest. I think I have a trophy somewhere….One woman had a raving fit my friend refused to give her son a sample of peanut butter without her permission. Direct quote: “How dare you say no to my son.” Example three: A perfect example of the Aryan race is on TV crying, I mean sobbing, that her child will be exposed to an 18 minute speech on staying in school and working hard by the President of the USA. (Future psychiatrists, you need those kids’ names for your future patient list.) Licenses are in order folks because these people are too stupid to raise kids, find their car or get out of bed in the morning which probably how they ended up with kids…too much free time in bed. We can only be glad the odds favor the children will be much smarter than the parents and they have meds for what will afflict them. At least one of them will be out of the breeding pool because no woman is going to hook up with that Momma’s Boy. However, if the kid asks me to hand him a loaded gun so he can blow his brains out, I will sure to not say no to your precious little boy. Are you beginning to understand stupid folks? Put on your tin foil hats and start thinking. The world is not fluffy bunny pink cotton candy. People are going to say no. People are going to say things you don’t like and your child will hear them. These are the years when you discuss these things and teach them to cope with them. These are not the years you put ear plugs in and bubble wrap them. They don’t call the world the school of hard knocks for nothing. Get used to it.
Did I ever tell you that childhood is an invented concept of the twentieth century by factor owners? Yup, there was no childhood prior to the 20th century. As soon as you were big enough to do something, you were working right along side your parents, learning your future occupation. Then factory owners discovered they needed a work force that could read and could follow directions. That was when public grade school was invented. The other levels came as better training was needed. That is why our school system is totally focused not on inventiveness or creativity but passing standardized tests. Those are the skills you need for factory work. Unfortunately we have few factories that use humans…..and a really high unemployment rate. Me thinks the system needs retooling.

No comments: