Sunday, September 27, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09/28/09

09-28-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: We left mommy two offerings in the shower. She wasn’t impressed so we left her a live one. She was really impressed. You should have heard her squeal. Then Purrbie killed it.
Message from Mommy: Waking up to dead Palmetto bugs in the shower is only equaled by finding live ones….

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is Clary Sage

Today is Yom Kippur.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Ace of Wands: stimulation. You are ready to trust your intuition. There is more to life than you previous thought and now you are ready to understand yourself and those who make up your family group.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The Moon enters Aquarius at 7:07 AM EDT. For a couple of days, old wounds flare up and you may need to see a professional about them. This is an excellent evening to shine and promote yourself. Dreams tonight will tell you what is right and what is wrong. Listen because those answers will bring rewards good or bad.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say today you need to work with visualization.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Technocat. “Learn a new skill. It will open up many possibilities.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Undressing of a Salad. It’s easy to properly balance a salad, but undressing it is a game of Jenga. This card is all about balance, avoiding extremes and both achieving and being the impossible. The balls are in the air and where they will land is impossible to predict. So stay on your toes and get ready to jump.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is Fire. The Horse finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I keep my mind focused on abundance, health, beauty, happiness and success. I stay away from negative people. I carefully choose those with whom I spend my time, including my leisure time. I give up all useless activities, associations and relationship. I surround myself with people who succeed and contribute, who manifest a positive attitude and who empower me through their own light.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Have you ever noticed how cats must always pass you on the same side and it differs from cat to cat? Then two of them get you in the scissors’ maneuver and you break your neck. They a furry mobile speed bumps.
Giving the Flu a formal eviction notice seems to have worked. I am much better and ready to work. Then the laundry fell in on me……
I decided there was little chance of my bleeding to death so I got out the vitamins and set up my weekly supply. Energy, here I come!

No comments: