Saturday, September 5, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09./06/09

09-05-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal….probably until April of 2010 because the way my insurance is written, and it is good insurance, I cannot have the second cancer removed until the insurance rolls over in 2010 unless I want to pay for it out of pocket and my pocket, and I am pretty sure yours, is not that deep. So send energy to stop the second one growing as it could cost me my left eye or get into the bone and brain resulting in death. Thank you for your patience and help.

Message from the Microwits: We are the only good kitties., Fear us!


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is gold and the incense is marigold.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Three of Cups: abundance. Behind the pleasures of the world, sorrow waits to pounce on you. Tempting offers should be carefully examined as they may be nothing more than an attempt at manipulation. Look out for strings.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, if you are in the Pacific time zone, Mercury goes retrograde tonight, for the rest of us it happens in the early morning hours of Monday. This is another day when staying home is a great option to be considered. There are arguments in morning and the energy just gets more combative in the afternoon.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say the energies today are just not right for finding romance.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is When the Cat’s Away. “Enjoy your freedom.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faun. He is merry, irrepressible and constantly encouraging us to join him in his celebration of life and nature. He is natural magic and wisdom. Join him for a solitary romp today in the forest.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is wood. The Monkey finds conflict today but the Dog and Boar have ease. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I will not remain in this state. The healing forces of the Universe are now at work for my highest good. I open my heart to Divine Love, I follow my intuition and great successes now occur in my life naturally and easily.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

The title for today should have been pain, suffering and orange juice. Pain and suffering have been the rule all night and day. The orange juice came when George poured me a HUGE glass to go with breakfast and Prescious in his usual manner attacked my breakfast tray causing me to win up sitting in ice cold orange juice and hence I am still washing bed clothes, my clothes and even my slippers. They must be washed and dried before bed time. Oh the fun and games of cats.
This whole tempest in a teapot over President Obama addressing the school children is three steps beyond the ridiculous. To begin with, do you have any idea what your child’s teachers are really saying. I mean, you aren’t in the classroom with them. Do you know what they are hearing on the playground, in the halls or reading in the library? Heck no. Anyone who thinks they have any control over what their child is exposed to is living in a fantasy world or has long term memory loss. Come on folks, what all did we get into as kids and young adults right in those hallowed halls? Are you guys going to tell me you never saw the inside of a Playboy magazine or National Geographic until you were 21? I used to sneak out of the teen section of Public library and read the Communist version of Life. It wasn’t hard. Even in the well staffed library of my youth, a trip to bathroom was an easy escape route. Did anyone know what Bush was going to say or do before they let him into a classroom? I bet he didn’t even know. Get real folks.

No comments: