Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09/24/09

09-24-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Okay, I admit it. I am coming down with something but I am fighting it! Several years ago I got a flu shot which was a really big mistake. My arm was swollen the size of a cantaloupe and if it hadn’t been for my vet loaning me magnets the swelling would have never gone down. But, they gave us each a stuffed plush flu bug. Now I just stick pins in the little booger every time I think the flu is after me.



According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is green and the incense is Myrrh.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Chariot: conclusion. You now appreciate the voice within and understand how the ego influences you for good or bad. You are greater than your ego and your desires. Situations are transient. You are permanent.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
If old wounds have healed, your reward for a lesson well learned arrives within the month. Money is finally flowing this morning but aggravations at home mount.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say there are blocks to being self reliant, but are any of us really totally self reliant? Juts let the sanitation workers go on strike and you will have the answer.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cat Suit. “ Be daring. Be wild. Be Bold!” Be Boogaboo!

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for The Singer of the Chalice. From her chalice in a rainbow of energy trust, joy, patience, creativity, hope and miracle pour in abundance. These are the natural energies of the Universe and not our creations. Once you open your heart and stop grasping at things all these energies flow into and through you. Just be open.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 4 and the Element is Water. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Horse has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling and births but not for construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Everything that does not contribute to my highest good now vanishes from my life. I let it go. The will of God expressed itself clearly an strongly through the qualities He gave me.
The path of my life is radiant and free.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Old Rusty J Hoover has been coming out of his spot for exercise the last couple of days. He took up residence on the bath chair. I think he moved an eighth of an inch but since I didn’t have my glasses on I can’t swear to it. That is cat exercise: breathing. Oh the life of cat!
It is so hot here today. The ac’s have not been able to cut it. It is 84 now and the house is finally cooling down.
One interesting happening is seeing our incentive money at work. After potholes that could swallow small cars, they are now fixing the roads in our little neighborhood the right way. They are actually cutting the road out and replacing the bed and paving it in spots. Today was my turn and the floor of the house, which is a solid concrete pad, was vibrating. The cats were laying on things with this dazed look on their faces as they got the best petting they’ve had in ages. That pet was everywhere! I think I have a couple of loose fillings in my mouth. Fortunately I see no cracks in the house. At least I didn’t scream earthquake.
I am reading a new book, Street Magic, a Black London Novel by Caitlin Kittredge. It is good but be forewarned Fluffy Bunnies, this is a dark novel about magic that isn’t nice. The things that go bump in the night have teeth and claws and Mages are not boy scouts, in fact one of the main characters is a heroine addict. However as the dark circles under my eyes will attest, it is very hard to put down.

No comments: