Sunday, September 13, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09/14/09

09-14-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Although this should not be the effect, but having the huge scab cut off the cancer surgery site on Friday has left me totally exhausted.




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Silver and the incense is Rosemary.
You can make rosemary tea by steeping two needles in water. It will increase your energy and purge toxic thoughts from your body…Janice

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Six of Swords: ascendancy. It’s time to meditate and discover what your subconscious has to say. New ideas are bubbling down there and the window has opened to begin a creative project. Change is coming but not without challenges.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, for the next couple of days social events will focus on what you have learned from the pain you have suffered. If you prepare a good lesson plan, you might just find a new career. The Moon enters Leo at 6:39 PM EDT. The morning start with everything seeming a little fuzzy but snap out it because you need to be following instructions and working with preciseness. A family member has an announcement that surprises and make you happy. This evening there is a general irritation with changes but you really need to get the facts and sift through the pretty rhetoric before committing yourself.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say this is a day to find some expression for your creativity. Start a new project.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Scaredy Cat. “Face your fears. They will disappear when you confront them.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Myk the Myomancer. Myomancers study the movements of mice to determine the future. You don’t have to go that far. Just pay attention to very small things happening around you for your clues.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the Element is Water. The Dragon finds conflict today. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, construction an births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “If I persevere and keep faith in my ultimate success, no power on earth can prevent it. God protects an supports me in all my endeavors.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

Janice’s thought for the day: If people spent more time focused on their goals, development and what they were doing and less on everyone else, we would have a peaceful, successful world.

I remember when I learned that lesson. We, my mother, grandma and I were sitting at the kitchen table after a hard day of canning with my aunt. My mother, who was a very catty person, remarked my aunt would look younger if she hemmed her dresses higher. My aunt was five foot and bought off them rack to save time although she was an excellent seamstress. I remember my Ma turning to her and asking her if she wanted the job. Well, obviously no because she had me to take of and we all know how much time I took (sarcasm). Ma quickly said that my aunt had a whole farm with 14 farm hands to take care of, not just one little girl. So if my mother had enough time to comment on her sister’s dresses, she had enough time to hem them for her. That was the last catty remark I heard for a week or more.
That is why I learned at an early age to shut up and just fix the problem. You spend more time complaining that it takes to fix something. Don’t like the height of your neighbor’s grass. First ask them if they are growing it high..that is an excellent way to let it seed and come in thicker and if not, ask if they would mind if you mow it to match yours. That’s the easy way to get what you want.
I find it sick that the same neighbors that are in the Tea Party movement and harassing me are the same people calling the government over every little infringement they see in the neighborhood. If you want government out of your life; stop calling them.

No comments: