Friday, September 4, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09/05/09

09-05-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Due to Cancer surgery on my forehead, I will off indefinitely until I can heal completely, have at least one more operation to remove more cancer, heal….probably until April of 2010 because the way my insurance is written, and it is good insurance, I cannot have the second cancer removed until the insurance rolls over in 2010 unless I want to pay for it out of pocket and my pocket, and I am pretty sure yours, is not that deep. So send energy to stop the second one growing as it could cost me my left eye or get into the bone and brain resulting in death. Thank you for your patience and help.

Message from the Microwits: We are four. We maybe small but we rule the house. Last night, one huge Prescious cat took over the cat log, hanging out on all sides. I, Fiona, pestered him from the holes until he left. That is my cat log! That is my spot. It took three hours but I dislodged him. Now he is resting in bed beside Mommy. He won’t come back. Last night Mommy came out to watch TV and we took command of her lap. We own the kitchen. We are small. We can get into anything! Fear us!

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Indigo and the incense is rue.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Destiny: equilibration. This card emphasizes the choices you made before conception or your karmic debt. You should strive to see the other person’s perspective but remain true to yourself. Choose to forgive yourself and others. Or as I have often said: Dear Multiverse, forgive them for they know what they do. Trust me, I made no errors in that sentence.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Aries at 10:14 PM EDT. This is a morning of fighting restrictions, limitations and the old order that tries to maintain control through authority. By noon, emotions are high and the surprise is for those who think they know what is going to happen. The past is not a guide, compassion is. Late tonight the forces against change are screaming loudly, but they have not been fast enough to stop what will be.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say today is a day for family harmony. Do what you can to bring peace to your family base so you can gain the energy and support to succeed, or move out because these people are not your true family.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cheshire Cat. “Smile! Share your joy with others.“

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Unity. Unity is the first of the Singers, fae of pure energy. Unity tells us we are all one. Contemplate that for a while.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 8 and the Element is water. The Sheep finds conflict today. Yes, sheep is both singular and plural. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Patience and serenity are now filling my mind and my heart. I trust the Divine Wisdom which is at the source of everything. I stay calm and peaceful. I love, respect and accept everyone and everything around me as an expression of the perfection of the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

First off, let me make a pronouncement. I am white. I thought you should know that. You should also know that I was raised among minorities where I became the minority. I am bi and perhaps tri or more lingual. That means I speak/read more than one language. I have been in or lived in every state in this country except Alaska and several other countries. I have known world leaders of both the political and religious ilk. You would have a heart attack if you knew who my godfather is. I do not expect him to take care of me…I’m 58 for the Goddess’ sake. I can take care of myself. Most of my family is dead and the rest wishes not to know me. I am a Druid. I am a card carrying….heck I printed most of those cards…member of the metaphysical community. I am married to a white man, English/Dutch for those who might want to send sympathy cards, born and raised a Southern Baptist in Hialeah, Florida, who except for a stint out of the country in Vietnam, where he became a Buddhist, never ventured past Hialeah until the day he accidentally met me. See what happens when you send your boys off to war. Little did he know what was about to befall him…I don’t think it fully sank in until two weeks after he married me and asked why the rice never came out white when I cooked it. It was brown rice. Then he heard me conversing in Spanish and discovered what my father really did for a living. Gee, the fact that I could outshoot an ex-Marine wasn’t a red neck thing! S**t!!!!J
Now with that said, I have to say many of my contemporaries are hiding. The negativity surrounding the events since the election have affected them because people with psychic sensitivity are very influenced by the events going on in the world. It is to them I speak today and to those of you who are just feeling like they are either paranoid or not paranoid enough.
What you are hearing and seeing is just the loudest. The people who think like us have spent centuries hiding, keeping our mouths shut and being patient and breeding. We are now in the majority and the old White Men’s Party woke up from a long slumber, looked around and messed their pants.
I have lived the opposite life. All my life I have looked around and no one, not even my own family, resembled me. Kids used to ask who the two strange people were who picked my up at school. I have sat in class and not understood a word of the language being spoken around me, but I adapted. I learned. There were other “Americans” in the class, loudly speaking English and refusing to respect a teacher who didn’t speak English in a country that didn’t speak English. I saw the Ugly American up close and personal. I also saw the patience of a revolution brewing and heard the words; it is just a matter of time and it was. T’was a good thing I had the foresight to learn the native language around me.
It is time.
I remember getting off the bus in Scotland and just standing there, looking around in awe. For the first time in my life, everyone looked like me. I just stood there for about 15 minutes gapping at people like an idiot. I blended in. I was one of them! Now, let’s put Dick Cheney in downtown Miami, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles or pretty much any large metropolitan area. I think you will be able to pick him out from the air, really really high up.
I took a mini vacation two years ago to the “bible belt” of Florida, real red neck country, and was shocked to discover the necks were brown. Yes, folks, we are the minority and it is a good thing. Unfortunately, instead of adapting, my contemporaries have decided to embrace the Dark Ages and try the money rules trick. Gee, guess who has the money now?
Can you imagine on Tuesday being the owner of the empty desk in a classroom? Just paint a really big target on your kid’s back and stop pretending. If your values are so weak they cannot stand up to a speech by one man, just give up. Your kid is lost. There is nothing you can do including wrapping it in bubble wrap for the rest of the poor thing’s life. If any parents should have been concerned, it was the ones with kids in the class room with Bush. At least you can be sure our president is sober and using proper English, has good nutritional habits and values education. In the end, and it is the end, children grow up and make their own choices. All you can do is provide a good example they respect and will follow. However, you cannot keep someone afraid their whole life. Remember that. Sooner or later they will see the enemy and discover it is not as bad as you said it was. It never it.
There are only two choices. Either your belief is strong enough to withstand change and challenge or it dies. My beliefs are way older than Christianity and still speak to people today. Yes, we are ‘tree huggers’, we respect the earth and all her children regardless of their species or state of matter or energy. We know that energy is energy and it is neither good nor bad. It is. Friction happens when energy hits matter. The negative energy is now hitting a huge rock that has been growing and growing and saying; things can’t continue the way they are. It is causing friction and that is what we feel. But the rock is too big to be worn down and eventually the energy will either be absorbed or destroy itself. The very fact that supporters have to bussed into an area tells you they are nothing more than a screaming minority. Otherwise, the supporters would arrive from within the community. And always keep in mind from a military standpoint: now we know exactly who they are and where they live. J An educated man who is not completely white is president of this country. The world changed the day he was elected. You can not change the past. That is a fact. Get used to it. There is no going back We are all one and what one does affects the whole. For the first time in my life in watching TV, sponsors pulled out of a program spouting racist tripe and inciting violence. Huge sponsors, that a year ago would have laughed at the people who threatened to boycott them, picked up their money and went elsewhere. We have won and now it is our responsibility to the next generation to teach them tolerance, acceptance and genuine, not just because it’s a tax write off, social responsibility. So get out of your holes and get to work.
I hope everyone is having a great MoonFaire at the Coral Castle in Homestead. Wish I could be there, but I am not allowed to Sweat..it is Florida..and fall does come sometimes at all.

No comments: