Saturday, September 12, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09/13/09

09-13-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit



According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Amber and the incense is Eucalyptus.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Wands: intensity. This is the real card of Mercury Retrograde. All is going half assed backwards. Seeking the right path is difficult.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, it will be a very energetic afternoon. You will not be happy with your rewards this evening but it is what you deserve.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say Happily Ever After is crushed today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cat Goddess. “Ask for help and you will receive guidance.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for Luathas the Wild. Luathas the Wild is all creative fire. But he wants everything faster than humanly possibly. He doesn’t know the meaning of stop, take a break or rest, so he can wear us out. Use his energy carefully.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is Metal. The Rabbit finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “My work and my life’s path are now rapidly moving toward their Divine realization. An abundance of love, beauty and energy is now emerging naturally in my life. I share these gifts with others through joyful service.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I finally have Vanwitch back from her check up at the dealership. She is in great shape and has had all her fluids and filters changed including a transmission cleaning to the tune of $350.00. They even talked to her via computer. She is ready for another 6 months. Since she is due back in during March, I think I shall ask for that as my birthday present.
Today I am happily alternating between too hot and the chills so I am admitting I have the flu of some kind. I broke down and bought some saltine crackers for my nausea. They work much better than medicine.
It’s been a rainy afternoon and it is still raining. So, the cats are all settled in for the night. Rain does that to them. George did the weed whipping and is exhausted. My head is sore from yesterday but not giving me the stabbing pains every time I move my forehead, so I guess what the doctor did yesterday is a good thing. I did get some sweat into it today and WOW that hurt! Salt is not good.

No comments: