Sunday, September 20, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09/21/09

09-21-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

I don’t know when I will get the forecast up but if you are in my area, you probably don’t have internet anyway. I’ve been on the phone to ATT half the day and finally George proved they have no DSL service coming to me and they admitted they could do nothing because their system was down. Expected repair time 2-4 hours. Yup, I’ve heard that one before.
This means I am losing my crops and cakes one Facebook. I don’t what anyone is doing. This is horrible!

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is lavender and the incense is hyssop.

Today is the end of Ramadan.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Eight of Cups: seclusion. You can change with a little self discipline so stop making excuses for yourself.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically;
The Moon enters Scorpio at 12:52 AM. This is an aspect free day so enjoy!

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say concentrate more on your future success than carnal desires.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Caterpillar. “Slow down. Take time to focus on the small stuff.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faeries of the Future. It is time to look at the past and decide where you are going. There a bright possibilities in front of you but you must make a decision.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 7 and the Element is earth. The Boar finds conflict today but the Dog has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I let go of all criticism. I open my heart to tolerance, sympathy, patience, humility and tenderness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

With no internet I decided to do laundry. It is scary when you look in the laundry basket and it looks back. Now I have found Mr. B’s secret sleeping place.
I have been having a difficult time sleeping. It seems like I am overloaded with energy. Then I realized I had moved my Magic Box that holds my tarot cards to right at the head of the bed. The moment I moved it, the energy settled down. So, be careful where you place your tools in your bedroom. Now I really understand the reason for a “magic room”.
Pagan Pride was my first foray into the outside world to work. I returned over tired because I did too much. We certainly are not having a recovery in the South Florida. If you’re not out of work, you are scared to death you will be shortly. I don’t begrudge the fact that no one is spending money as I have cut way back myself in that area. However, I keep reminding people that the con artists are out. You get what you pay for. So, make certain you are spending your money on quality products. Someone dumping a bunch of oils out of their personal stock may have just refilled the bottles with vegetable oil. I know a worker who used to do that all the time. The only time he sold oils was when he emptied a bottle. You would get a little fragrance because it was trapped in the lid and then rancid Mazola shortly there after. I know a store that did that, too, and. fortunately for the metaphysical community, went out of business.
There any number of people running financial cons like solving all your debt problems, reducing the interest on your credit cards to zero and getting you out of your mortgage. Right alone side these schemes, they are doing ‘psychic readings’. If you can’t figure it out let explain it. People arrive for readings in financial trouble during these times so your friendly ‘psychic’ now becomes your financial counselor for another fee. The credit card companies are not going to reduce your interest rates to 0. The bank is not letting you out of your mortgage. Anyone claiming they are going to do that for you is a con artist. Most of you have already paid the principle amount you originally charged on your cards in interest, so they are paid off…why would they give up their total profit? They have nothing to lose by continuing to bill you high interest rates. When you go into bankruptcy, the bigger the bill they present, the bigger the chunk of the pie they can get when the court sells your property. Why would they settle for less? It doesn’t cost them a penny to bill you. Most of you get your bills electronically anyway. They aren’t even paying for the stamp. Be smart!
With Napoleon leaning his sweet little head on the corner of my laptop, I can reach over and get my cards and he knows he is so cute I will leave him there. Spoiled? My cats? Nah…
I have internet at the shop, so though it will be painful due to sweating, I am going down to upload the forecast for everyone.

No comments: