Friday, September 11, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09/12/09

09-12-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit and the Microwits

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogoboo. Fear me! I got into Mommy’s lap and Mr. B, my bro, was already there. Mommy says the two of us are getting to big to fit on her lap. This is terrible. What ever will we do? Mr. B has to go.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Blue and the incense is Sandalwood.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Seven of Pentacles: variance. This card brings arguments over how we are using assets and money. Really bad feelings can lead to limitations when this card appears for the day. Things have been swept under the rug and they are about to crawl out the other side and demand attention. Mixed messages rule the day. Until you and the other person can calm down and discus things rationally, it is best to keep your mouth shut.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically, the Moon enters Cancer at 4:20 PM EDT. Just what we need with Mercury retrograde! For a couple of months, rules, restriction and instructions are not clear and you are expected to be a mind reader. Prophetic dreams show you how to escape your problems this morning. An unexpected emotional declaration has your head spinning until the Moon changes sign. Home and family verses work is the question. On the one hand they are preaching family values and on the other hand making it impossible for you to have any family time. That may lead to a late night temper tantrum on your part.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say indulge your inner child today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Black Cat. “Lady Luck is with you.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Faery Who Was Kissed by the Pixies. Morna is the Queen of Love. She is love given and love received. When she about, love is in the air. But be aware, love is not easy and often she metaphorically engages in a little open-heart surgery. So if you can’t enjoy love because you must or the other person must constantly prove their worth to you, you may have a rude awakening about love.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Metal. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Rabbit has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, writing or construction.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “Negativity now vanishes from my life. Nothing can threaten me anymore, as I am protected by the light of my Higher Self. I am safe and everything turns out right.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I totally suspected it but couldn’t prove it until today. Last week my 10x mirror disappeared and I thought Napoleon got it. This morning I left my new 10x mirror on the bed with my lighted 15x one, and the 10x is gone. Napoleon was the only cat in the bedroom. What is he doing with the mirrors? They are small enough he can carry them. The 15x has a light in it so it is too heavy for him. Where is he hiding them? Some days he boggles the mind.
This was my doctor’s appointment for the first time in almost 4 weeks. He removed the huge scab and the smaller one. OUCH! I know this is going to be a fun night. Yes, folks, there will be drugs tonight because it is screaming like a banshee. If I didn’t need my Yoville money, I’d take some now and go to bed.
I am still sick at my stomach and unable to eat much of anything. It seems to be going around and the pain is not making it any easier.
Vanwitch is in the shop bankrupting me with her oil change, air filter and transmission tune up. It is her last trip while in warranty but of course, none of this is covered. I know I pamper her. Costco finally got the Cinsulin capsules in! Yes, I have been waiting to try them…cinnamon and Chromium Picolinate. Last time I took Chromium, I lost weight. The cinnamon does balance my sugar levels out.
I am reading Joe H. Slate, Ph.D.’s Psychic Vampires. It is a little dry but really interesting. I recommend it to everyone.

No comments: