Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 09/23/09

09-23-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is lilac.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Wands: dominion. Don’t give up your ideas and needs just to maintain peace. Do not take advantage of those who trust you. Your view of the world is as important and valid as anyone else’s. Voice it quietly and succinctly.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2007 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The Moon enters Sagittarius at 7:43 AM EDT. For a couple of days people will be annoyed at anything that isn’t as “plain as the nose on your face”, so keep the explanations short and simple. For about a week, trying to get any money or permission for frivolous projects (defined as decorating and not necessary to buying food) will result in arguments. You won’t win because the thought of money matters will cause a meltdown in some people.
Today the morning hours are perfect for self promotion. In the afternoon, social events are just too much work because people are turning them into marathon everything must be perfect sessions and no one can relax. Take a breather and go home and relax.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say it’s going to be hard to resolve problems today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is Cat’s Cradle. “Time to untangle the knots. Don’t put it off any longer.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for the Maiden. She symbolizes auspicious beginnings, birth, growth, joy and hope. What a perfect Fae for the day after the Equinox! Just keep in mind, she is a child, a very powerful one, but a child. She must be nurtured and taken care of as must our joy, creativity, hopes and dreams. Are you taking care of yours or are they residing in a dusty drawer with promise some day you will take them out again?

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is Metal. The Ox finds conflict today but the Tiger has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births. I had quite a shock when I turned over the page to this week in my Feng Shui dairy. There, rotated at a slight angle, was the protection symbol I “created” for myself. It is the energy pattern of a Lo Shu Square which I have never seen before. I have seen the square, but never the energy pattern drawn out. Now, for a bigger shock. The Hindis have used the swastika as a protection symbol way before Hitler perverted its use to an attack symbol. It is the energy pattern of the Ho Tu Square which is based on 4 ea 8x8 hexagrams and The Lo Shu Square is based on 3. Together they symbolize the movements of heaven and earth. I know, I know..put the mathematician back in the box, Janice. You’re scaring us.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I know that peace on earth begins with my own inner peace. I release all negative thoughts I might have about myself and others. I rediscover the purity, the simplicity and the power of the Divine Child within me.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.


COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I just watched the Ghost in your genes, a special about epigenomes and it became apparent why the Religious Fundamentalists and the right want to stop genetic research. You need to watch it several times and then, can you see how it proves astrology? Hint, what determines everything in astrology? Whoa, folks, this is dangerous knowledge here. Go to the PBS web site and search it for Ghost In Your Genes. I’m betting the ancestry research site will see a surge in members and I must say, I certainly found out the answer to many health mysteries in my research. Grandma, you were right and you didn’t even have a high school education.
Consequently, George just dragged Lady Jayne in for fighting. So I asked her exactly what her grandmother had done to create such a feisty cat and she reminded me that she is from another dimension and therefore this is no applicable. You never win with cats.

No comments: