Sunday, December 6, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12/06/09

12-06-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is gold and the incense is eucalyptus.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Page of Swords: decomposition. Uncertainty can have you returning to past ways. Have a little talk with yourself. Those ways didn’t work though they seem comforting. You need to keep on your destiny’s path even if it is frightening.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
For the next month or so, romantic foul up will come back to haunt you. This isn’t a good time to look up your old sweetheart. They may still be holding a grudge.
This afternoon is an excellent to promote yourself and energy is super high in the evening so you can really get ready for Monday!

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Romance is in the air today and that makes them really happy.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Temple Cat: “Tap into your intuition; wisdom will follow.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Himself returns today. He is natural law, magick and shamanism. He is the guardian of the hunter and the hunted as they are both part of the whole. He is the active life force. He is family, the family of earth. He brings energy to everything and today is the perfect day for his arrival astrological. Get out there and do some winter cleaning, get some house plants and dance a little.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 3 and the Element is Wood. The Rabbit finds conflict today but the Rat has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, construction and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “”I now joyfully share the love and wisdom of my Higher Self with those around me and all of humanity. I am one with the Universe.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

I was completely exhausted after the wonderful Psychic Accessories Show in Boca Raton. I had a great time and there were even some great little sandwiches to take home. How tired was I? Well, I was totally not paying attention and Napoleon grabbed half a sandwich out of my hand and ate it. He will be requiring payment of a whole sandwich from anyone taking his Mother from him for half a day. You don’t want to know what you will owe for a full day. Anyway, I drifted off to sleep and woke up 4 hours later but I feel like I slept 8. My constant companion was with me. No, not Napoleon: pain. Perhaps after I finish this I can sneak in a few more hours. The hips have stopped hurting for now.
It turns out George really is allergic to a specific mushroom. It is the skinny, tough little medicinal one and he is broke out from head to toe. That didn’t stop him from making the show, though. I know, I should have known after the last attack. He has been eating all sorts of mushrooms with no side effects. Then I found some fresh ones of these at Western Meats, cooked them up and viola, lobster George! He only had two! I shall have to be more careful. Me, I had six and no effects what so ever. Anyway, last night we were at Target getting some medicine for him when I had an attack of the organizational bug. It hits me a couple of times a year though I have tried hard to find a vaccine. Half way to the car with a three drawer organizer George asked what I was going to do with it and I explained it was for Vanwitch. I have her things in a cardboard box and they are constantly sliding all over the front of her cab. Well, he looked puzzled and asked what she needed an organizer for. So I started explaining she had her special seat cleaner, micro fiber dusting cloths, tools, books, and so forth when he had an attack of the exasperated shrugs you have to have a Y chromosome to get and said: “Oh, I forgot. Vanwitch is a she.” If his foot gets run over, she heard him. Anyway, Vanwitch is now all nicely organized. I can find everything, even my salt grinder! I think this calls for a pepper grinder, too. I like my condiments.
‘Tis the season to be catalogued! I just noticed they are getting out of hand again by my bed so into the recycler they go tomorrow…I guess that would really be today. Geez…how many of one kind do they have to send? No, they are aren’t duplicate mailings. They have different covers and different incentives but the same companies. I think I get two a week from the Lane Byant group and Roamans. At least the cheese gift ones have gone AWOL this year…..so far….

No comments: