Monday, December 7, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12/07/09

12-08-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Message from the Microwits: I am Boogoboo. Fear my mommy! She doesn’t have claws and her teeth are way dull, but she brought down a huge birdie on Sunday and cooked it for us. I can barely move I is so full. Urrrpp. I going back to zzzzzz……
Note from the Mommy: He still isn’t moving….

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is basil.


FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Ten of Swords: destitution. There really is no way I can soften this one for you: “The debasement of all moral qualities.” There is weakness and corruption. There is no point in making excuses or apologies. Start over.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
This is not a good day. It is all squares which always provide challenges. The first one is to Venus and no Venus aspect is really bad, so social events are just a little blah. The second one is at 7:13 PM EST and is to the Sun. It marks the beginning of the 4th quarter of the moon, a time to look at what works and what didn’t and dump the latter. It also makes it hard to promote yourself as ego issues or credits tend to tic people off. Try flying under the radar today.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
It is super hard to let go of things today, so avoid making enemies.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Aristocat: “Classy and understated, you’ll attract many admirers.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:

The Singer of Chalice arrives today. From this chalice the rainbow energies of trust, joy, patience, creativity, hope and miracles come forth. You don’t have to be open to them individually but can allow these energies to collectively flow through your life. It is a little scary at first but oh so rewarding.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Fire. The Snake finds conflict but the Rabbit (me) has a good day. Today is NOT an auspicious day for haircuts, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I was born to contribute and make a difference. All of my doubts and fears vanish. Each day I express my highest qualities in every aspect of my life. I now choose to serve with selflessness, simplicity and joy.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Well folks, I did it! I really did it! I filled the cats. Yes, I filled them. I cooked one of the turkeys on Sunday night and let them have everything but the breast meat. They are so full, they have not asked for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Fiona is laying on her stomach unable to move. Boogaboo has only moments of consciousness. Purdy von Sweets is asleep after drinking my coffee. It is so quiet and peaceful I am cooking the other one tonight! All hail the great turkey drug! They haven’t broken anything in twenty four hours!
I definitely caught something this weekend. I am too tired to move and I understand I am not the only one with this. I could sleep the rest of the week if I didn’t have work to do. It makes a good diet. I don’t want to eat anything. I was being careful so I have concluded these bugs are being transmitted via money. Yes, they are on the money we are using and I am thinking this may lead to a whole new industry in real money laundering. The question is: do we add fabric softener?
I am reading the new Anita Blake vampire executioner novel: “Skin Trade” by Laurell K. Hamilton. For those of us who were really wondering if there was a chapter of plot and action amid the 30 or so on sex in the latter novels, she has returned to action genre. This one is really good and making up for the last few. Some times her knowledge of assassins is frightening as I have known a few in my day: Frighteningly accurate. She is pretty darned good on the psychic stuff, too. One lesson she really hits in her books that a lot of people just seem to forget when they start dabbling in the occult…there is always something bigger and meaner than you out there that wants lunch. Thus, some of us have learned to fly really low on the radar because we really like our a**es right where they are.
I did not have a printer that would really print photo quality and I got the HP at Costco the other night for 100.00 off. Normally when I see 100.00 off, I just keep walking because I know I can’t afford it. However, this was almost half off because a newer version will hit the shelves shortly. It is wireless and lately, I have been suffering from macramé cords. I actually found my mouse cord tied in a knot around my TV cord. Now how on earth that happened is a huge mystery. This was a real knot! I can think of no way it did that by itself. There are just too many cords leading to too many surge protectors, daisy chained to provide enough outlets for devices that all have a couple of more cords leading between them. It scares the local spiders. They think there must be a really huge, mean spider making a web like that! I am constantly afraid the cats will get entangled and break expensive stuff or strangle themselves. So, I am trying to go wireless where I can. This printer also scans front and back and prints front and back. That will give me ability to print up little booklets for you guys without going crazy trying to align pages and get the right page facing the right page in the right direction and order which is really a job you should never give a dyslexic who can’t tell right from left.
The cats are beginning to stir so another turkey had gone in the oven. Ah…the turkey drug is so useful. I am sick and the cats are peaceful. All I can ask is this bug leaves my body soon. I am cleaning out the freezer for the next big sale on them. Hey, they were cheaper than dry cat food and I can steal dinner off them, too.

No comments: