Sunday, December 20, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12/21/09

12-21-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Today is the Winter Solstice.


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is white and the incense is lily.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Ten of Wands: oppression. Fire is out of control and intuition needs to be centered. Stop asking “what’s in it for me” and help others. Greed is not appreciated today.


Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The Winter Solstice occurs when the Sun enters Capricorn at 12:47 PM EST. The Moon enters Pisces at 6:42 PM EST.
This will be a very romantic and psychic week. However, elders are annoyed at the all the greed and egotism for a couple of days and they are very vocal about it.
Trust your intuition and you will make money this morning. Get the social invitation sent out and answered.
This evening, it is an excellent time to promote yourself but do so realistically. You will reap what you sow.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Today is a day that dreams can come true.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof: “Life likes tot est your surefootedness. Be nimble.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Ilbe the Retriever pays us a visit today. His is the office of lost dreams, forgotten ideas and abandoned ideas. He also helps us lose things just so we can find them where he leaves them with a little message for us. So, pay attention.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 6 and the Element is Metal. The Horse finds conflict today but the Rooster has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “There is no criticism within me or against me. Negativity vanishes from my life. I attract open, loving and supportive people into my life. Together, we play and create a world of peace, joy and love for ourselves and for all mankind.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Although it may be hard to tell, but today the decent into darkness ends and the return to light begins. That is what the Winter Solstice or longest night of the year signifies. The sun sets very early today and each day until the Summer Solstice which is the longest day of the year, the days will get longer. Of course those of you buried under snow may be having a hard time seeing that. We are having the coldest temperatures of this year tonight, but don’t despair, it will be warm by Tuesday.
We got some lights up tonight so the house didn’t look too grinchey. I love the lights this time of year, I just don’t have the energy to put them up. Maybe I will dig more out tomorrow and hang them, if I don’t hang myself in them.
It is hard to find the joy in the season when so many of friends are having such a hard time. I wish there were something I could do but money is tight everywhere. I haven’t decided whether to actually seek a ham tomorrow or see if I have some pork chops to thaw for tomorrow night.
At least the cats are all healthy and happy. I got a Bitwit biscuiting tonight. She got in my lap at the shop, tucked her head in my soft fleece lined dress and went to town. She was even purring. Howler showed up with his mother, Moon Probe and had a can. There was a terrible accident on 441 at the canal but since I live in no man’s land, none of the news services are covering it. We could fall into the center of the earth and no one would cover it out here.

No comments: