Thursday, December 17, 2009

Forecast for 12/18/09

12-18-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is White and the incense is Mint.

Today is the Islamic New Year.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Wands: dominion. Agreeing just to keep the peace is not the way to peace. You can have your own opinion. You can have your own world view and if it doesn’t agree with those around you, may be it is time to part ways.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
People are really irritable this morning so be careful out on the road. Ego clashes with authorities and elders are possible. I would not want to be a teacher this morning. This afternoon, you will be surprised to find out how someone really feels about you. A secret admirer comes out of the woodwork.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Your inner power feels totally blocked today. Get away from the crowds and meditate. It will recharge your inner battery.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Suncat: “Feel your own sunshine radiating within.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Laume is the head of a troop of helping faeries. Her domain is unconditional giving and receiving. If you have reached am impasse and are totally blocked, get away from it and do some charity work. The answers will come when you least expect it.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 9 and the Element is Fire. The Rabbit finds conflict today but the Dragon and Snake have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, writing, gambling or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “NOW is a time for decisive action.
I let go of my past and I rebuild my life on totally new foundations. The light of my Soul guides me toward new paths and new discoveries for my highest good.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Here is a little article about Christmas Hams:

http://www.manilastandardtoday.com/insideOpinion.htm?f=2009/december/17/connieveneracion.isx&d=/2009/december/17

Now if you read it, you have discovered the ham is not Christian. However, they left out the old Druid tradition. A pig is fed hallucinogenic mushrooms for about a months. Pigs have a the unique ability to trap poisons in their fat cells and not be affected by them. Thus, they can eat almost anything with no ill effects. When slaughtered, the Druid was rubbed in the fat and the alkaloids were absorbed through the skin. Then the Druid was brought out to do predictions for the coming year. Personally, I just have a nice ham dinner for New Years and call it even.
I spend the night suffering with a headache from the whack I gave myself on the freezer door. That thing is dangerous. This isn’t the first time I did this. I think I came close to giving myself a concussion. One problem is that my scalp is stretched so tight from the operation that it cannot give when hit and that causes a lot of pain. The headache is finally gone and I can do a few things.
BUT, it will not stop raining. We are still under a flash flood advisory. Tomorrow is guaranteed to be worse as the fronts collide and we then have wind with the rain. At one point in Palm Beach County, the same amount of rain was dropped in an hour as in three days from the last hurricane. They got over 4 inches of rain in an hour. It has just come down in buckets all day. Then, it is supposed to turn moderately cool and by that I mean 50’s at night. Where I am, we might hit 40’s. In the bathroom with the windows open, the humidity is so high I think I should be wearing a bathing suit. This is definitely NOT the area to be in for global warming but I can think of no way to get out.
Napoleon has been singing all evening. The other cats have figured out he gets them into trouble and thrown out of the room. So, they are all avoiding him. He is sure they aren’t that smart and I told them. All in all, I have cats with the rain jitters and lots of stuff hitting the floor.
The new boxes came in today! They are beautiful and I can’t wait to get them up on the web site. Unfortunately, rain makes the internet misbehave and I am scared of losing my whole web page during one of its dips in service.
Much to my total shock, the only bank or credit card company that has treated me decently is….. Are you ready?….. Bank of America. Every other company has raised interest rates. I paid Chase off last month and got a bill for 1.59. Okay, how do you pay a bill off on time and still owe them money? Most people would have thrown that new bill in garbage thinking it was just a zero balance statement and in a few months, you would have $29.00 or more late fees and be turned over to a collection agency. So watch Chase Bank. I know they and AMEX are advertising hard. That’s because every customer that could get out, did. They treat you like crap. They lie to your face and then deny the whole thing when you question all the fees you just got charged. AMEX will claim you have no limits on an account and then your card bounces and they declare you do have a limit but, they will not tell you what it is. Just pay cash. Neither of these companies is worth dealing with. Believe me. As a Merchant, I am cancelling AMEX and no longer accepting their cards. They want to charge me 7.95 a month to take their card and I see maybe two charges a year on their card. That’s how much people hate them.

No comments: