Thursday, December 3, 2009

Forecast and Faery Findr for 12/04/09

12-04-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit


According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is rose and the incense is violet.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the .Empress: conception. You want to return to nature. To revel in just being today. Do it alone and you will find happiness today in a stressful time.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
Social events this weekend show you the way around limitations you have been seeking but the events themselves are no fun.
Aggravation with money and old wounds makes it a miserable ay for most people.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
Following your dreams is difficult today. Wait until next week.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Up On the Catwalk: “You’re the center of attention. Strut your stuff.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Arval Parrots drops in today. Arval is all about communications and when he arrives in our life, it is to tell us we are not communicating clearly enough.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 5 and the Element is Water. The Ox finds conflict today but the Tiger has ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I now let go of my old habits. I take this opportunity to make fundamental changes in my life. God supports me totally in this action and my life is opening to new dimensions of freedom, love an happiness.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Here I sat enjoying my coffee when I heard the tinkle, tinkle of the ice cream truck. I wondered why it was making so many rounds of the neighborhood. That was when I glanced sideways at my coffee cup and discovered not an ice cream truck but one Purdy von Sweets with her head in my cup knocking the spoon against the side of it. Here I thought I had broke her of the coffee habit and now she has had a relapse. Now she is flying through the house! I am gagging having figured out she has been drinking my coffee all along. There never was an ice cream truck.
I am bit depressed after yesterday’s doctor’s appointment. There is nothing more that can be done for my appearance. At least I don’t have to wear the bandage any more except in situations where I need protection. I cannot get in the sunlight ever again without a lot of protection, even in the car.

2 comments:

aswesow said...

You'll have to switch to decaf!
That's too bad. I ain't getting any prettier, but I'd really miss the sunlight. Hopefully you will find protection that works well for you

Janice Scott-Reeder King said...

I have several sunscreens. Lotions I use on my body but not on my face as the break my skin out. I use the Bare Minerals powder sunscreen on my face and neck. Then I have the super sun hat! For all practical purposes, I am a vampire or nocturnal by nature.