Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12/17/09

12-17-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Purple and the incense is Myrrh.

Today is the first day of the Roman Festival of Saturnalia, celebrating the Roman God Saturn, an agricultural god. The festival is 7 days long. Gifts were exchanged and the slave and master changed positions. So have a little fun!



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Two of Pentacles: permutation. Get help from family and friends to get out of old patterns of behavior and you will find success.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
This is an aspect free day and a very social week so get out there and enjoy yourself.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
It’s going to be hard to rise above your problems today. Make up your mind to do so and have a happy day.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Cheshire Cat: “Smile! Share your joy with others.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Honesty is about today. You just know Honesty accepts you with all your warts. He doesn’t judge. He just asks for complete honesty, with him and yourself.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 1 and the Element is Fire. The Tiger finds conflict today but the Rabbit has a nice day. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, gambling and births but not for writing.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I am now ready to take all the risk necessary to completely express my Soul’s qualities. I dare now.”

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Ah the insanity of it all. I was really hurting today where the doctor cut into my scalp but I decided that was not stopping me from doing the allotted task for the day. I was going to clean the veggie drawers and the bottom of the refrigerator. I almost survived the task when I straightened up and whacked myself on the freezer door right in the spot where he carved on me. I couldn’t even cuss it hurt so much. I am nauseous it hurts so much. One of the days I will find the man, and it was a man because no woman is this stupid, who put the freezer on the top if the refrigerator because you spend all your time opening the freezer and I am going to beat him to death with a freezer door. Yes, I know they have them on the bottom now if you have a life savings to spend, but they came out exactly two weeks after I had to buy mine because the old one died.
And that is my story with technology. Whatever I buy, the better version will come out two weeks, or two minutes if it is electronics, after I make the purchase. It is like the cats. The Goddess always sends me the old, the mentally challenged and the demented ones.
I got one drawer cleaned and except for 4 tomatoes, I am out of veggies. Thus, I must go to Western Meats and replenish my supply of salad makings. By the way, I don’t know about the expensive ones, but the Hefty green bags really work. I think I will see if I can get the drawer back in the fridge without killing myself.
Well, I got it back in but it didn’t go so well. I almost passed out.
I finished Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Born of Night last night. It is a good book. You will find the alternative universe engrossing. The action is fast paced. I do love her writing. Here’s a quote from the book to get you tempted:
“We’re not the ones who are sick, mu Tara (my lady). With us - the predators - you know what we will do and why we do it. What we’re capable of. We make no bones about it and we wear the uniform so that you can see us coming. The who are sickening are the cowards who masquerade as sheep. The ones who lull you into trusting them and smile at your face while they plot your downfall behind your back for any number of psychotic reasons. The friends who turn on you out of jealousy and greed. Who try to ruin you for no reason at all. They are the ones who should be put down.”….. “And they are the ones who are truly sickening.”

No comments: