Monday, December 21, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12/22/09

12-22-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit




According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Black and the incense is Ylang-Ylang.



FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Nine of Swords: desperation. Isolation just makes your inner conflict worse. Rejoin the human race.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
This is an aspect free day so enjoy the ease of having no energies tugging at you.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
No one is feeling really sexy today.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Scaredy Cat: : “Face your fears. They will disappear when you confront them.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
The Soul Shrinker is creeping around today. This is one ugly Fae but he claims he didn’t start out that way. His unenviable task is to take all the mean, gossipy, cruel things we say and do and mirror them back to us, making us aware of them. He just wants us to be nice.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the Element is Metal. The Sheep finds conflict today but the Monkey has ease. Today is an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling and births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I wholeheartedly welcome all the current challenges of my life. I free my mind of all blame, complaints, regrets or doubts. I choose to play the game of life without reservation. This way I express the Power, Light, and infinite Wisdom of my Soul.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

It definitely was cold last night but I awoke all nice and toasty. It had something to do with the 3 cats laying on me. Napoleon has been glued to me all day and I know it is simply the cold weather. When he leaves, Purdy takes his place. I am having a rare cat free moment when I can work.

No comments: