Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Forecast and Faery Finder for 12/31/09

12-31-09
Forecast and Faery Finder
By Janice Scott-Reeder and the Bitwit

Happy New Year’s Eve
Happy Blue Moon

I think I speak for just about all us except the bank executives, insurance executives, the top 5% with over 90% of the wealth and the Wall Street Boys, thank the Goddess 2009 is almost over! For a year that began with so much hope, it ended flatter than a pancake.

According to Llewellyn’s Spell-a-Day Almanac, today’s color is Green and the incense is Clove.

FORECASTS:

Deck: Navigators Tarot of the Mystic Sea.

Today’s Tarot Card is the Fool: emanation. This is the beginning and the end. In realizing there is no actual right or wrong, you free your creativity.

Astrological Source: Llewellyn’s 2009 Daily Planetary Guide.
Astrologically:
The Full Moon is at 2:13 PM EST. It is a Blue Moon and a Lunar Eclipse at 10Cancer15.
For the next month the forces of justice are at work.
For about three days, Elders and authorities have harsh words for big egos.
This is a day when social events are just going to look like more trouble than they are worth. Parties will not the normal happy New Year’s fare.

Deck: Healing with the Fairies.
The Faeries say:
This is not a day when you are going to feel safe.

Today’s Cat Comfort Card is:
Catnip: You could do with a pick-me-up. Try something you really like today.”

Deck: The Fairies’ Oracle by Brian Froud & Jessica MacBeth
Today’s Faery Finder is on the lookout for:
Gawtcha, the out of the blue Fae is sneaking around. Just when you think all is going according to plan…he jumps out and throws a monkey wrench in the works.

Today’s Lo Shu Number is 2 and the Element is Metal. The Dragon finds conflict today but the Sheep and Monkey have ease. Today is not an auspicious day for haircuts, medical procedures, writing, gambling, construction or births.

Today’s Message from the Universe is: “I know I am the sole creator of my reality, and that I have all the power I need within me to generate a totally satisfying life. I stop blaming people or outside events. With God’s loving support I tune into my creative power and I bring joy and light into my life and the life of others.” Annie Marquier creating a world of peace one thought at a time.

COMMENTARIES BY JANICE SCOTT-REEDER

Check your latest social security statement carefully. Right up until this time, mine have all been correct. They shaved 20 years off my birth date. Didn’t anyone notice I started working 3 years before I was born???? Ah yes, our government at work. However, by doing this, I don’t qualify for any benefits because of the changes in laws in 1970. Convenient.
The one day I have to go out, I have a bad hair day. Now, when I had much longer and more hair, I thought I had bad hair days. I could always scoop it back and clip a hair piece on. Now I look like a porcupine with a bad attitude and nothing will hold it down but a complete wash job which of course, I have no time for and it is cold. I have to flop a hat on anyway and it covers everything.
At first I was a little hesitant about wandering into the bank wearing one of those caps with the brim around them that covers everything and glasses. Would they mistake me for a bank robber? It is happening more and more frequently down here; bank robberies that is. Then I got in there and noticed almost all the women are wearing hats including one of the tellers. Okay, they were a bit more fashionable than my 1.99 cotton cap from Michael’s Craft Supply in burgundy, but they covered as much. So I kept my hat on and no one paid any attention to me. Then I started wondering. It is 75 degrees. Why is everyone in wool sweaters, scarves and caps? Some of them were in boots. I’m in cotton jeans and a T-shirt and mules. Welcome to Florida where the rules are different. Heck, we’re on another planet.
Speaking of jeans, mother was right. What you want to shrink won’t and what you don’t want to shrink will. Fortunately, I have none of the latter. I bought a pair of jeans before operations, now referred to as BO, and they fit so perfectly I ordered two pair in different colors. They were slightly tight but had an elastic waist. Yesterday was Turtle cleaning day which with her new larger container is a job and a half. I got the jeans out and they were too loose. I spent the entire job worrying I was going to moon the neighbors or a raccoon. So, I washed them. I dried them on high. For the first time in the history of all jeans in the known and unknown Universes, it had absolutely no effect what-so-ever. I think they are looser.
That comes under the heading of some days I just can’t win. Today is one. The internet is going up and down and I can’t keep a connection, thus I dare not do any work on it. Napoleon took the last third of my yogurt and I mean paw wrapped around the container grab and lick free for all. He really loves the peach yogurt.
I have to say the drop in the metaphysical market is worse than I knew. The magazine I was talking about two days ago, would have been bad reduced to what is obviously now 1/3 of it’s previous size, but opening it up and reading, I discovered they actually published two separate magazines and they are now combined into one. So this is not one magazine for metaphysical retailers reduced to 1/3 but two magazines, one for the health trade, reduced to 1/3 of one. That is bad no matter how you spin it when the magazine itself is all advertising. I hesitate to even consider how many companies have gone out of business. I also just realized I have not received a copy of another trade magazine….ooops…really bad news.
On the other hand, the good news is we will begin working on getting the Salamander open on the weekends, this weekend. It will take about a month as the a/c units have to fixed or replaced. The bad news is, there will be way less emphasis on books as I cannot compete with the big Box stores. The same goes for candles. I can’t beat the grocery store prices even though theirs do have a habit of burning 3 days instead of 7, exploding and going out at odd moments. I know I am never buying another one, particularly in RED! However, in the other markets, I can compete. We will be making more products, mainly because we can’t get them any more. I will be doing more readings in new ways.
What do I mean by new way?. About every other reading I utter the mantra, “I wish you could see what I see,” from the spirits surrounding a person, to their aura on to the Fae flitting about. I was saying that at home when my guide answered, “They can.” I really hate those couple of word answers because it means I have forgotten something important and now have to mine the depths of memory and that is a place I seldom want to go. Then I remembered something from way back in my almost youth. It will require a bit of construction, and you know how George hates construction, and the creation of sacred space, which requires rules of usage, but it can and will be done.
I will manage to get the email readings up on Keen so you can get them that way. That works much better for me because I am almost deaf.

No comments: